Couples can discover Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort on the widest stretch of beach in all of Waikiki. Glorious shores, blue lagoons, peaceful gardens, sparkling waterfalls and incredible romantic dining await - and that's before you've even left the resort!
Choose from three different towers, each with their own luxurious accommodations, amenities and incredible views. Feast and dance at a luau, sunbathe on the white sand beach and soak up the tasty waves.
Go on an Oahu diving adventure, hit up a club in Honolulu, take a sunset cruise or watch the sun go down with a romantic dinner at any of the numerous fun, intimate and casual dining options right on-site. The possibilities for romance are endless at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort!
The Best Parts of Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Bali Steak and Seafood. Enjoy a great meal with a view of the ocean in the spacious dining room. A private dining area is available with a reservation for something extra intimate. Evening or 'aloha attire' required.
- Rainbow Lanai. Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet overlooking the beach at Rainbow Lanai. Sweet, delicious and casual - a great way to start a Hawaii day.
- Luau. This dramatic dining experience is a must-do...it's an extravagant traditional Hawaiian luau dinner show performed under the stars. Dine on island specialties and party down, aloha style!
- Tropics Bar and Grill. 'Beach cuisine' and live entertainment make the Tropics Bar and Grill a sizzling spot to get some dazzle into your evening. Great for a night of drinks, comfort food and perfect sunsets while you eat.
- Other Bars. From poolside to pizza bars and martini lounges, there are a number of additional bars on the resort you owe it to yourself to check out at least once!