411 rooms, 39 suites. The unpretentious sophistication of this luxury hotel will draw you in and the superb concierge service will ensure you never want to leave. The concierge can set you up with everything the island has to offer, and your very own personal attendant stands on duty, ready to deliver Halekulani's legendary hospitality at a moment's notice.
Couples can escape to one of the hotel's 39 gorgeous suites, enjoy the top-notch local cuisine, take advantage of honeymoon packages and even on-site wedding planner...it's easy to see why the Halekulani has been open for nearly 100 years.
The Best Parts of Halekulani Hotel
- La Mer. Serving French cuisine inspired by Hawaiian ingredients, La Mer features elegant dining with fantastic views.
- L'Aperitif Cocktail Bar. Upscale cocktails in romantic environs, this is the perfect place for a few drinks and plenty of flirting after dinner at La Mer.
- Orchids. Outdoor dining with a casual atmosphere and great seafood, all overlooking the Pacific.
- House Without A Key. Come for the sunsets, stay for the live music - it's casual and intimate all at once.
- Lewers Lounge. Cocktails over live jazz make Lewers Lounge a romantic spot for winding down, or for starting off a perfect honeymoon evening.