Located between two beaches, the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is the perfect location for newlyweds to love, laugh and soak up the beauty of Maui. The infinity pool seems to spill out into the ocean, giving panoramic Pacific views from the overwater cabanas. Soak up the culture at a nightly luau show, dine on the beach or adventure across the island by foot, horseback, helicopter, ATV, or on almost anything else you can imagine.
Play a round of golf or tennis on the resort's courses, browse the designer stores and galleries at The Shops at Wailea, then soothe, scrub and rub at the resort's Maui-inspired Mandara Spa.
Kiss beneath the palms, toast cocktails to your new life together, swing your sweetie to the island beat and relax all day or move your feet! Whether your perfect honeymoon is filled with spa invigoration, beach relaxation island adventure, or all three, the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa is the perfect home base for your romance.
The Best Parts of Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
- Luau parties
- Snorkeling, surfing and diving
- ATV and jetski rides
- Tennis and golf
- Visit a winery at Ulukalapua Hawaiian Ranch
- Helicopter tours
- Visit Alii Kula Lavender Farm
- Horseback riding
- Forest canopy tours
- Sunset dining and cruises
- Tons of beaches
- Mala Wailea. Taste the flavors of the Mediterranean and Pacific Rim at this elegant yet casual on-site restaurant. Come for the local produce, organic steaks and seafood, and stay for the cocktails! Open for dinner and breakfast.
- Kumu Bar and Grill. Grilled goods, salads and sandwiches cooked fresh with organic produce - nothing complicated, just simple and delicious. Open for lunch.
- Te Au Moana Luau. A delicious, casual Maui-style buffet with island-inspired cocktails and a spectacular little luau show. Open for dinner.