Lush surroundings, luxe accommodations and all just a few steps from a secluded Maui beach - you must be at The Ritz Carlton Kapalua. For a Hawaii honeymoon that surrounds you with beauty and bathes you in elegance, look no further. Experience the elegant rooms and suites with ocean and garden views, quality furnishings with wood accents and Hawaii-inspired decor. The full array of en-suite and on-site amenities you'd expect from the Ritz brand are all there, along with the perfect service that The Ritz-Carlton is known for.
Dine by the waterfront in several of their on-site restaurants serving island inspired fare, from simple sandwiches to elegant sushi and lounge cocktails. And, of course, you're always close to all of Maui's best couple's activities. From beach classics like snorkeling and diving to Hawaiian mainstays like helicopter rides, surfing, trekking or just lazing on the beach during tropical honeymoon days.
If the unvarnished beauty and romantic activities of the island wear you out, re-invigorate yourselves at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Spa Sanctuary. Eucalyptus-infused steam rooms, indoor whirlpools and cedar saunas are just a few of the offerings, along with a vast menu of additional massages and treatments.
Your perfect romantic getaway on the island of Maui starts the moment you arrive. You only get to honeymoon once, so make sure it's truly special...indulge your love at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua.
The Best Parts of The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
- Outrigger canoeing
- Paddle boarding
- Rainforest and coastal hikes
- Horseback riding
- ATV tours
- Bike tours
- The Terrace Chef-Crafted. Sustainable, fresh organic ingredients sourced locally make up the divine meals at The Terrace. Dine with fine wine or cocktails over magnificent ocean views.
- Kai Sushi. All the sushi and sashimi classics, along with vibrant Japanese cuisine whipped up by award-winning chef Tadashi Yoshino.
- The Beach House. Perfect for lunch by the beach. Simple yet delicious Maui-inspired sandwiches, seafood, salads and cocktails from 11:30am to 4pm.
- Alaloa Lounge. Kick back and relax with lunch, cocktails and live music 5 nights per week.
- The Pool Bar and Café. Lunch, café food and cocktails served right by the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua pool.
- The Terrace. Serves a decadent breakfast buffet overlooking the hotel's gardens, pools, and the sparkling Pacific. Don't miss the fresh fruits and custom omelet station.