At Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort, couples can bask under the sun, on the beach or at the pool, soak into bliss at the spa or take a Hawaii honeymoon adventure all across the island. The Grand Wailea oozes tranquility and charm, surrounding you its elegant presence amongst the beauty of the Hawaiian coast.
Look out over the Pacific from your balcony, relax on the beach taking in the sun or let the hotel's expert concierge suggest the perfect romantic activity for you. Whether it's as fast-paced as zooming over waves on a jetski or as tranquil as a sunset cruise with tropical cocktails, the island of Maui is a lover's paradise and the Grand Wailea is a perfect way to experience it.
Try the full body cocoon and signature massage at the Grand Wailea spa, voted the Top Hotel Spa in Hawaii by Travel + Leisure. Perfect days, sweet afternoons and sensual nights are lying in wait at the Grand Wailea.
The Best Parts of Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Watersports - Surf, snorkel, paddle board, jetski and more
- Shopping and dining in town
- Helicopter tours, ATV tours and other adventures
- Walk to Wailea Beach
- Bike tours
- And much more!
- Humuhumunukunukuapuaa. You may have no hope of saying it three times fast, but you won't regret the delicious seafood and beef, or the romantic lagoon setting. Dine at sunset for an extra romantic experience you don't have to be able to pronounce to love!
- Alan Wong's Amasia. Taste a vibrant fusion of Hawaiian, Asian, Peruvian and Spanish flavors from one of Hawaii's most famous chefs. You owe it to yourselves to take an evening to enjoy a meal at this award-winning resort restaurant.
- Bistro Molokini. Fun, fresh Hawaiian and Californian cuisine with views of the ocean and al fresco dining. Bon apetit!
- Grand Dining Room. Head here first thing after waking up for the breakfast buffet with ocean views. Sundays feature a champagne brunch with live music!
- Private Cabana Dining. Dine in your own intimate torch-lit cabana with views of the sunset over the ocean and starry skies coming into view above you. This is unforgettable honeymoon romance!
- Multiple On-Site Cafes and Bars. You've got options! From the swim-up pool bar to Cafe Kula, the resort has several additional areas for you to get lighter fare, bar food, beer and tasty cocktails, sometimes with live music in the evening.