Whether your dream is an intimate dinner for two beneath your own starlit palm, or a show-stopping extravaganza for 500 that spills from ballroom to tropical wonderland, Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu's warm Hawaiian hospitality and seamless service will ensure every detail is pure perfection — and entirely you.
With the Kauai beach villas ideally situated in the heart of the sun-drenched South Shore, this Poipu hotel resort spans 25-acres of lush tropical landscape. Three spectacular pools grace the property: One is a secluded oasis with cascading waterfalls perfect for relaxation while two larger pools features a playful lagoon complete with Jacuzzi and children’s swimming area. Take a five-minute palm-lined stroll to the seaside Shops at Kukui’ula Village where exquisite dining and shopping await.
Indulge your senses with high-end treatments at the Spa at Koloa Landing. Enjoy your workouts at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Let the Koloa Landing Concierge and Activity Hut fill your days and nights with adventure from surfing lessons, to helicopter rides through a Napali rainforest. Before returning to your Kauai beach resort, visit the onsite Marketplace to stock up on treats for a sunset happy hour on your tranquil lanai.
A sparkling Pacific jewel, Kauai’s South Shore is beloved for its relaxed elegance, majestic beauty, and welcoming spirit. Koloa Landing is the ideal venue for couples eager to start their lives together in a way that is both beautiful and soulful.
The Best Parts of Koloa Landing Resort
- Scuba Diving
- Tranquility Waterfall Pool
- Putting Green
- Complimentary Yoga
- Campfire S'mores
- Holoholo Grill: The Holoholo Grill is located on the south end of the resort adjacent to the main pool. The Grill features gastro-inspired Hawaiian comfort food and is a collaboration with James Beard award-winning chef Sam Choy.
- Gourmet Marketplace & Lobby Bar: The Gourmet Marketplace found in our lobby provides delicious made-to-order specialties, island pupus, sundries and groceries — ideal for stocking your Villa’s pantry. Our Lobby Bar serves up tropical libations. Meet with friends, marvel at the sunset together, and toast to another day on this magical island.
- Lagoon Pool
- The Spa at Koloa Landing
- Tranquility Pool
- Fitness Center
- Coastal Ocean Access
- Choose from Deluxe Studios, Luxury Villas, and Penthouse Suite
- Queen size sofa sleeper
- Kitchenette with cooktop & microwave (Studio)
- Coffee maker (Studio)
- Compact refrigerator (Studio)
- Air conditioning
- In-room Wifi
- Furnished lanai (balcony)
- Washer/Dryer (Studio)
- Fully-loaded gourmet chef’s kitchens with Wolf & Subzero appliances (Villa)
- Private bathrooms, one for each bedroom (Villa)
- Semi-private elevator access (Villa)
- Unique interior designs by Sarah Lambson (Penthouse)
- Dual master bed & bath suites (Penthouse)
- Expansive dining area, seats up to 10 guests (Penthouse)
- Outdoor barbeque and beverage fridge (Penthouse)
- Three fully-furnished, private lanais (balconies) (Penthouse)