Situated on Kauai's Garden Isle on Kalapaki Bay, the Kaua'i Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach is a piece of Hawaiian heaven on the island. Enjoy five-star service, amenities and more with their upgraded guestrooms and suites, restaurants and pool deck. Relax on the beach or play 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus championship golf at the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. Look out over the bay from elegant rooms with spectacular views and peaceful balconies. Soak up every last drop of newlywed bliss at the hotel's full-service Alexander Spa and Salon and finish off with a romantic dinner al fresco where the tropical night sparkles with honeymoon love.
The Best Parts of Kaua'i Marriott Resort
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Kukui's On Kalapaki Beach: Experience creative Pacific Rim and island-inspired cuisine at Kukui’s. Located poolside Kukui’s is a culinary destination for indulgent breakfast buffets, casual al fresco lunch, sunset cocktails, and dinner.
- Toro-Tei Sushi Bar: Explore a different kind of restaurant in Lihue with fresh Hawaiian seafood at Toro-Tei. This sushi bar with ocean views features the freshest of local ingredients and handcrafted specialty rolls.
- Aupaka Terrace: Start your day with a fresh cup of Kaua'i coffee, steaming latte, hot-from-the-oven breakfast pastry and other breakfast goodies.
- Duke's Kauai: Experience an authentic Hawaiian meal when you dine at Duke's Kauai. This oceanside, casual Lihue, Kaua'i restaurant specializes in local island fare, fresh fish and steaks in an exotic environment.
- Cafe Portofino: Enjoy Lihue dining at Café Portofino, and enjoy al fresco Italian fine dining featuring breathtaking ocean views.
- Hawaii Alive Luau: Join us for an intimate but spectacular luau dinner and show every Monday night right here at our resort. Enjoy a Hawaiian Dinner followed by a show amidst tiki torches and coconut palms. Call our concierge to buy your tickets today.
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Facilities