Discover paradise at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. Set along the soothing white sands of Poipu, this breathtaking Kauai beachfront resort is balanced between magnificent lush mountains and the azure sea. Experience 50 oceanfront acres of lush gardens, manicured lawns, open courtyards, and pristine pools to relax and enjoy the classic Hawaiian environment. Whether you’re visiting for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa offers a host of opportunities for each guest to create their own personal paradise.
The Best Parts of Grand Hyatt Kauai, Koloa
- Live Entertainment
- Resort Activities
- Holiday Dining
- Adventure Activities
- Tours and Attractions
- Museums and Botanical Gardens
- Tidepools: Feast on the freshest of fish and steak amidst tiki-torch lit tropical gardens and koi-filled lagoons.
- Dondero's: Soak in the elegance of a vintage styled villa serving Old World favorites with fresh ingredients.
- Stevenson's Sushi & Spirits: The perfect spot for sushi and spirits, aged whiskies, cognacs, and tropical libations.
- Ilama Terreace: Enjoy the stunning scenery from this open-air restaurant, perfect any time of day.
- Hale Nalu: Enjoy refreshing poolside drinks and lunch with everything from smoothies to burgers.
- Poipu Bay Clubhouse: Poipu Bay Clubhouse is the perfect quick stop for breakfast or your picnic lunch to go.
- Captain's Bar: Like captains of old, you sit perched above it all, overseeing the activity in the lagoon.
- Shipwreck Bar: Located between the waterslide pool and the saltwater lagoon, Shipwreck Bar will keep you hydrated.
- Romantic Dining: Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime exclusive beachside dining experience under the brilliant Hawaiian sky.
- Seaview Terrace: Enjoy light breakfast, cocktails, salads, pizzas, burgers and a "For Kids By Kids" menu at night.
- 602 classic Hawaiian guestrooms with private balcony/lanai
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Traditional Luau with entertainment
- Award-winning Tidepools contemporary Hawaiian restaurant
- Dondero’s, Stevenson’s Sushi & Spirits, Ilima Terrace and Hale Nalu
- Anara Spa
- 24-hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Hotel Shops including golf and tennis pro shops
- Resort activities
- Enrich Program offers volunteer opportunities while on the island
- Camp Hyatt for children
- Laundry service and dry cleaning
- Guest Laundromat
- 65,000 square feet of elegant meeting, wedding and event space
Relax among the beautiful views of verdant gardens, the sparkling Pacific Ocean or the lush mountainside from the private patio or lanai of your spacious guestroom. Whether you’re traveling to Hawaii for a romantic getaway, family vacation or you’re mixing business with leisure; our spacious and modern accommodations will exceed all of your expectations. Located in the heart of Poipu, a stay at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa is sure to create grand memories.