Celebrate your Big Island honeymoon at Holualoa Inn, an elegant Hawaiian setting, a romantic escape and a world class destination for a honeymoon couple. Whether your style is relaxed, active or a little of both, have the Hawaiian honeymoon of your dreams at Holualoa Inn. We’ll do the work for you so you can focus on enjoying your time together.
Our secluded historic coffee estate perched above the Kona Coast offers a range of settings ideal for intimate ceremonies or large Big Island weddings. The Estate at Holualoa Inn is situated on 30 acres and includes a six-room Big Island Hawaii bed and breakfast, a one-bedroom vintage cottage, and “Malulani,“ our open-air event pavilion. You may customize your use of the Estate depending on the nature and size of your Big Island wedding, elopement or event.
Say your vows in paradise and enjoy your Big Island Elopement ceremony at Holualoa Inn! Our Big Island bed and breakfast located near Kona will let you begin your honeymoon in a quintessential Hawaiian setting that is a truly romantic escape and a popular destination for elopements and vow renewals. There are plenty of locations for you to say, “I do,” including the Lanai of our Zen Buddha Garden, the Blue Jade Garden, our Rooftop Gazebo or barefoot in the grass! Book now and work directly with our experienced Innkeepers to customize your ceremony if you would like us to take care of the details.
The Best Parts of Holualoa Inn
- Local coffee farms
- Holualoa Village Association
- Kona Historical Society
- Donkey Mill Art Center
- Hawaii Forest and Trail
- Eka Canoe Adventures
- Holuakoa Cafe: Farm-to-table American cooking with an organic bent served in garden environs, plus a coffee shop.
- Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill: Colorful, Zagat rated casual eatery is a bustling local go-to for seafood specials, pupu platters & wine.
- Island Lava Java: Coffee shop & cafe with beach views & sidewalk space goes from morning eggs to evening seafood.
- La Bourgogne French Restaurant: Creative, Zagat rated intimate French restaurant with European countryside charm & an extensive wine list.
- Humpy's Big Island Alehouse: Buzzing bar & grill featuring American grub, seafood, dozens of draft brews & live music.
- Bongo Ben's Island Cafe: A casual but bustling oceanside American eatery with colorful island decor & nightly live music.
- Big Island Grill: Roomy, unassuming restaurant serving Hawaiian staples including loco moco, saimin & Kalua pork.
- Kona Inn Restaurant: Zagat rated, oceanside, historic-inn space for seafood, Hawaiian classics & a horseshoe-shaped bar for mai tais.
- Quinn's Almost by the Sea: Unpretentious bar & grill serving American seafood, Hawaiian specialties & tropical cocktails.
- On the Rocks: Local Zagat rated landmark Huggo's outdoor lounge serves island bites & cocktails right on the water.
- Splashers Grill: Busy watering hole offering casual American breakfast-dinner dining, a tiki bar & ocean views.
- Fish Hopper: Casual, waterside eatery is a go-to for surf 'n' turf, clam chowder, Hawaiian fare & happy hours.
- You Make the Roll: Japanese
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: Family-friendly chain for seafood & American fare served in a fishing-boat-themed setting.
- Kona Canoe Club: Fresh fish, burgers & happy hour deals in a breezy seaside spot with outdoor seating & sports TV.
- Thai Rin Restaurant & Bar: Informal oceanfront eatery in Alii Sunset Plaza featuring Thai food & drinks plus outdoor seating.
- Orchid Thai Cuisine: Long-standing Zagat rated BYOB Thai restaurant hidden in a strip mall & offering both classic & vegan options.
- Kamana Kitchen: Indian
- Sushi Shiono: Tiny & buzzing Japanese eatery with traditional dishes, a wide array of sake & a casual vibe.
- Wasabi's Japanese Cuisine: Casual, oceanside Japanese eatery serving sushi, noodles & teriyaki in a traditional setting.
- Big Island Bed and Breakfast deck view of ocean
- 30 acres of lush, well-tended tropical fruit and flower gardens
- Over 5,100 Kona coffee trees
- Custom-tiled mosaic pool and hot tub
- Rooftop and garden gazebos and attentive service in the spirit of Aloha
- Comfortable sitting area with private bath accented by tasteful Polynesian design
- Luxurious Comphy brand bed linens
- Turkish Casarovea bath towels
- Down comforters & pillows
- Ceiling fans
- Daily room tidy
- Hair dryers
- Pocket flashlights for evening walks
- Island-style Noa Noa cotton robes & fleece socks
- High speed wireless internet
- iPhone/iPod docking station with clock radio
- Iron & ironing board
- Hand made lavender or coconut oil lemongrass soaps
- EO sweet orange shampoo and rosemary geranium citrus conditioner
- Smoke-free rooms
- Air dry racks
- Luggage rack
- Filter water carafes
- Beach towels