The “Ritz” treats each newlywed like the King and Queen of Paradise. With a tradition of modern elegance, unbridled luxury and impeccable service, it offers the perfect setting for a couple’s dream honeymoon or destination wedding experience.
Beautifully landscaped grounds, premium amenities, attentive staff and a stylish interior design make every honeymoon day perfect. Nearly every room has a balcony with a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico. Swaying palms usher lovers toward miles of soft white sand beaches. Indulge in a couple’s massage by the sea or in the world class spa. Adventure together as you kayak or parasail along the Gulf. Take the complimentary shuttle to the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort to enjoy a round on your choice of championship 18 hole courses. Or, relax around the pool as you sip a cocktail. When it comes time for a romantic dinner, you have a choice of seven innovative restaurants where you can linger over dinner with a romantic view.
You’ll never want this kind of pampering to end! Destination weddings here at locations like the Beach House, the Tea Garden and the extravagant ballrooms are fairytale events that both you and your guests will relive forever.
The Best Parts of The Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Boat tours
- Sunset picnics
- Museums and concert halls
- Yacht charters
- Jet skiing
- High-end shopping
- Botanical gardens
- The Grill: Classy yet relaxed, with a warm fireplace and live entertainment.
- Gumbo Limbo: Beach-side dining overlooking the Gulf, with plenty of warm tropical breezes. Gumbo Limbo is perfect for a sweet and casual sunset dinner date. Tropical and laid-back, yet still aglow in Ritz-Carlton elegance.
- Terraza: A warm dining room and sweeping views from the open-air terrace.
- DUSK: Ultra-intimate cocktail bar and sushi lounge.
- Bites: Tapas and drinks, perfect for a bite and a drink before going out.
- =H2O Plus: Innovative, healthful dining combined with an adults-only spa retreat.
- The Lobby Lounge: Tapas, cocktails and cordials in the gorgeous lobby, with its floor-to-ceiling arched windows and live entertainment every evening.
- The Gourmet Shop: Coffee, pastries and sugary goodies to make your honeymoon just a little more sweet.
- The Poolside Café: Light dining and drinks by the pool.
- Private Dining: Whether you are planning a social or business event, the Ritz invites you to experience the luxurious and intimate ambience of their private dining rooms at the resort.
- Afternoon Tea: Offered seasonally on Saturdays and Sundays from 2 – 4 p.m, guests will enjoy chef inspired High Tea favorites accompanied by live entertainment in the Lobby Lounge. In the heart of the hotel, the Lobby Lounge offers floor to ceiling picture windows, crystal chandeliers and magnificent views of the Center Court.
- Stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico
- 450 luxury guest rooms
- World-class Spa
- Seven innovative restaurants
- Two heated outdoor pools
- Children's interactive splash pool
- Nature's Wonders, an interactive environmental children's program
- Vue, a sleek, modern high-tech entertainment lounge featuring the latest in video games
- Indoor and Outdoor meeting space
- Access to the Tiburón Golf Club
- Business center
- Poolside cabanas
- Water sports
- Fitness center
- Tennis courts
- Shuttle service
- The Ritz-Carlton Gift and Sundry Shop
- Express Checkout
- Airline check-in/ boarding pass station
- Individual balconies with expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico from the most luxurious rooms in Naples
- Plush, goose down comforters and pillows, sumptuous featherbeds and luxurious 400-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- 42-inch HD, LCD television
- iPod docking station
- Marble vanity, tub/shower
- Plush terry or lightweight embroidered bathrobes
- High-speed, wireless Internet access
- In-room safe
- Hardwood floor entryways
- Fully stocked mini refreshment bar with refrigerator
- Coffee and tea refreshment box
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention with evening turndown service