What’s on your honeymoon checklist? If adventure, indulgence and pampering are some of your getaway priorities, look no further than the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa. Set along 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, this impeccable resort meets all of your vacation needs. The award-winning resort has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, and it shows: from the modern decor of the luxury suites, to the 11-ft. tall aquarium in the sushi and cocktail bar, to every local activity within easy reach, you and your honey won’t run out things to see or do. You may never want to leave!
A honeymoon on Florida’s Gulf Coast isn’t complete without water sports or an excursion in the Everglades. With the Marco Island Marriott as your home base, you can embark on an action-packed water adventure. Get your hearts racing on a jet ski, or take your love to new heights with a couple’s parasailing session. Break a sweat on the hotel’s private tennis courts or play a round of golf on their immaculate course. Then, after a day of adventures, return to a luxurious pampering back on the resort. Soak into the lagoon-style pool with a waterfall and slide, or check out their heated pool, perfect for those “chilly” nights when the temperature dips to around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Chances are you’ve come to Marco Island to rejuvenate after planning a big wedding. The Spa at Marco Island Marriot is a full-service facility with Balinese-inspired treatments, perfect for couples to indulge from head to toe. Services include a hair and nail salon, a fitness center, as well as a massage parlor. What’s better than a couple’s massage in a tropical setting? The divine relaxation of this world-class spa will have you feeling fresh and sweet, paving the way to an effortlessly-intimate honeymoon night.
Say “I do” in one of the property’s state-of-the-art ballrooms, or exchange vows on a moonlit beach. Whether you prefer a grand wedding or sweet and simple nuptials, the Marco Island Marriott can help you plan the perfect Big Day. Select wedding packages include luxurious honeymoon suites, bridal party spa packages and a golf outing for the groomsmen.
Without a doubt, the Marco Island Marriot has all the makings of a perfect tropical getaway in Florida's Paradise Coast.
The Best Parts of Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Ario: Handcrafted culinary encounters meld locally sourced ingredients with global flavors to create an exceptional culinary experience. Dry aged meats and local seafood are the house specialties.
- Quinn's on the Beach: Ceiling fans, bright colors, and patio dining overlooking the Gulf of Mexico evoke an island atmosphere. Salads, sandwiches, hamburgers, wraps, and drinks. Open for breakfast (seasonal), lunch, and dinner. Children's menu available.
- Kane Tiki Bar & Grill: Specialty drinks, soft drinks, hamburgers, and hotdogs served poolside. Open from mid-morning until dusk (seasonal, weather permitting).
- Maia: Casual market-style buffet focused on locally sourced products. Open daily for breakfast.
- 400 Pazzis: Restaurant and bar serving authentic Italian specialties in a casual atmosphere. Open for lunch and dinner. Children's menu available.
- The Rookery Grill: Located at Rookery Golf Course. Prime beef from Allen Brothers, Chicago; a variety of chops; seafood; chicken; creative side dishes; drinks; and desserts. Breakfast and lunch served.
- Korals Sushi & Cocktail Lobby Bar: Sushi served with appetizers, trendy cocktails and martinis.
- Cafe San Marcos: A casual café serving sandwiches, salads, and snacks, including coffee, pastries, and donuts. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Hammock Bay Grill American: Located at Hammock Bay Golf Club. Serving cocktails and craft beer. Fresh fish, steaks, and pastas are also available.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Nine Restaurants
- Two 18-hole Championship Golf Courses
- Tennis Courts
- Three pools
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Tiki Tribe Kids Camp (fee)