What’s on your honeymoon checklist? If adventure, indulgence and pampering are some of your getaway priorities, look no further than the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa. Set along 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, this impeccable resort meets all of your vacation needs. The award-winning resort has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, and it shows: from the modern decor of the luxury suites, to the 11-ft. tall aquarium in the sushi and cocktail bar, to every local activity within easy reach, you and your honey won’t run out things to see or do. You may never want to leave!
A honeymoon on Florida’s Gulf Coast isn’t complete without water sports or an excursion in the Everglades. With the Marco Island Marriott as your home base, you can embark on an action-packed water adventure. Get your hearts racing on a jet ski, or take your love to new heights with a couple’s parasailing session. Break a sweat on the hotel’s private tennis courts or play a round of golf on their immaculate course. Then, after a day of adventures, return to a luxurious pampering back on the resort. Soak into the lagoon-style pool with a waterfall and slide, or check out their heated pool, perfect for those “chilly” nights when the temperature dips to around 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Chances are you’ve come to Marco Island to rejuvenate after planning a big wedding. The Spa at Marco Island Marriot is a full-service facility with Balinese-inspired treatments, perfect for couples to indulge from head to toe. Services include a hair and nail salon, a fitness center, as well as a massage parlor. What’s better than a couple’s massage in a tropical setting? The divine relaxation of this world-class spa will have you feeling fresh and sweet, paving the way to an effortlessly-intimate honeymoon night.
Say “I do” in one of the property’s state-of-the-art ballrooms, or exchange vows on a moonlit beach. Whether you prefer a grand wedding or sweet and simple nuptials, the Marco Island Marriott can help you plan the perfect Big Day. Select wedding packages include luxurious honeymoon suites, bridal party spa packages and a golf outing for the groomsmen.
Without a doubt, the Marco Island Marriot has all the makings of a perfect tropical getaway in Florida's Paradise Coast.
The Best Parts of Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
- Tropiks Restaurant: A casual atmosphere and plenty of tropical breezes make Tropiks choice for great eats and fresh ocean air.
- Quinn's: An oceanfront bistro with incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico, especially at sunset!
- Kurrents: The signature restaurant at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa is a dinner date paradise with an upscale vibe and an ultra-intimate outdoor firepit area.
- Cafe San Marco: A cafe serving espresso, pastries and plenty of other goodies to add a shot of great java and a sugary-sweetness to your perfect honeymoon.
- Pazzi's: Brick-oven pizzas and Italian fare with views of the soft-sand beach.
- Tiki Bar: Practically just as close to the beach as to the pool, the Tiki Bar is sandwiched between the gorgeous resort and the beach paradise lying right outside, making it perfect for a cold cocktail no matter where you'd like to relax.
- Korals: The new lobby sushi bar features a warm atmosphere and huge windows for more of those breathtaking ocean views.
- Rookery Grill: Located off the 18th hole of the resort's Marco Golf Club, Rookery Grill is great for a casual lunch after a spectacular round of golf.
- Hammock Bay Grill: Located at the Hammock Bay Golf & Country Club, the Hammock Bay Grill is open for a laid back lunch right by the pool.