Whether you’re saying “I Do” or already celebrating life as newlyweds, this luxury boutique hotel is an elegant escape that puts you in the midst of all of Naples’ best. Great shops and boutiques, romantic restaurants, lively entertainment and nightlife and an exquisite beach are all just a short walk away.
Rooms are crisp and contemporary with a sleek décor. Club Level Suites are housed in their own private, freestanding building, but even the most basic rooms have elegant terraces or Juliet balconies where you can linger over a glass of wine overlooking the breezy streets of Old Naples.
Take a swim in the rooftop pool. Feast on Maine lobster at the Avenue 5 Restaurant, indulge yourselves with body wraps and deep tissue massages at the Spa on Fifth. Wedding venues include a rooftop courtyard to a terrace overlooking 5th Avenue. You’ll love it all!
The Best Parts of Inn On 5th
- Spa on Fifth
- Nature tours
- Beach access
- Golf privileges at Naples courses
- Tennis privileges at Cambier Park w. 12 lighted Hydro-Grid Har-Tru courts
- Dine at the onsite Truluck’s Steak Seafood & Crabhouse.
- 24-hour Concierge
- Spa on Fifth w. sauna/steam rooms
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Rooftop swimming pool & jacuzzi
- Guest laundry
- Complimentary parking/valet service
- Computers & business center
- Wi-Fi in all meeting rooms & general areas
- Complimentary transportation to the beach & downtown
- 8,000 square feet of event space
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Newspaper delivered daily
- Flat-screen TVs
- 10 movie channels
- En-suite refrigerators
- No resort fees