When you are on your honeymoon, you should be enjoying life like rock ‘n’ roll superstars. At least that is what is in store for you at Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel. Designed as if it were the estate of a former rock star, Hard Rock Hotel features a priceless collection of rock memorabilia. Enjoy an epic pool with a sand beach, take a ride down the 260-foot slide, receive a rock star celebrity wake up call and dine at the legendary Palm Restaurant.
Modeled after the California Mission-style hotel from The Eagles' song "Hotel California," the seven-story Hard Rock has 640 spacious rooms featuring Art Deco style and music-themed art, including 29 suites. And of course The Hard Rock Hotel’s honeymoon suites in Orlando are second to none. Spend a day by the 12,000-square-foot pool, where you will be immersed in sound and water. With under-water speakers, a sand beach, water slide, hot tubs, interactive fountains and a sand volleyball court, the pool is the centerpiece of the hotel.
All that sun and sand really works the appetite. Take time to dine in some of the tasty restaurants or sit back and relax with a cocktail poolside. Dining options at the hotel range from new American cuisine served in The Kitchen to the famed Palm Restaurant. Head to the ultra-hip Velvet Bar for some after-dinner drinks. Guests skip the lines at Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure, hop aboard free water taxis connecting the property and the Universal parks and receive Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
You'll feel like rock 'n' roll royalty at the Hard Rock Hotel, with impeccable accommodations, a variety of amenities and personal service and attention fit for an "A-List" celebrity.
The Best Parts of Universal's Hard Rock Hotel
- "Dive-In" Movies
- The Palm Restaurant. Bringing the legacy of its famous New York steakhouse to Universal, the Palm’s legendary menu offers honeymooners a variety of American fare, Italian specialties and its prime cuts of beef and jumbo lobster. Cuisine fit for royalty.
- The Kitchen. Head to The Kitchen for a variety of enticing rock star cuisine and comfort food.
- Velvet Bar. Chic, stylish, swank and sexy. The Velvet Bar is so much more than a bar. Whether you want to enjoy a chilled cocktail, munch on some appetizers or get down to the tunes, The Velvet Bar is a great way to start your evening.
- BeachClub. Kick back at this poolside bar and grill and enjoy one of the feature cocktails.
- Emack & Bolio's Marketplace. Serving award-winning ice cream, sorbets and frozen yogurts, Emack & Bolio’s is the perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Business Services
- Butterfly Garden
- Character Dining
- Cocktail Lounge
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Water Taxis/Shuttle Buses
- Dry Cleaning
- Fitness Center
- Jogging Track
- Late Check-Ou Available
- Live Entertainment
- Mandara Spa
- Poolside Cabanas
- Shoe Shine
- Universal Express Unlimited Ride Access
- Valet Parking
- Wedding Services
- 300 Thread-Count, 100% Cotton Bed Linens
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Daily Newspaper
- Flat Screen TV with HD Channels
- Hair Dryer
- iHome Docking Station
- In-Room Safe
- Mini Refrigerator
- Nightly Turndown (upon request)
- Rock Spa Skin and Body-Care Products
- Sealy Posturepedic Pillowtop Mattresses
- Wake-Up Calls