Swaying palm trees, sparkling waterfalls, an orchid court and exquisite hand-carvings from Bali, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is an exotic hideaway that invites honeymooners to enjoy the beauty of the islands. Dine on exceptional cuisine, delight in the flawless service, and soak in the breathtaking brilliance of the lush tropical surroundings. The towering palm trees, flickering tiki torches and sand between your toes will have you thinking you’ve traveled all the way to Bali.
Inspired by the Golden Age of Travel when carefree explorers island-hopped through the South Pacific, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is arrayed in a series of seven-story buildings with bright Polynesian-style décor. The 1,000 stylish guest rooms and 51 suites are infused with the “aloha” spirit. The “island chic” décor features sandy neutrals with pops of vibrant colors. The hotel’s palm tree-lined pool area features a huge lagoon-style swimming pool, hot tubs, beach volleyball and the Royal Bali Sea, an interactive water play area for children. Guests can enjoy poolside activities, dive-in movies, private cabanas and a poolside bar and grill.
After hours of excitement, head back to your oasis of calm. Sip on a Mai Tai at the Orchid Court Lounge. Dining experiences at Loews Royal Pacific Resort include a weekly Polynesian luau, a lobby sushi bar, Pan Asian cuisine from Islands Dining Room and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop.
Leave the world behind as you enjoy the swaying palm trees and serene tranquility of Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort on your honeymoon.
The Best Parts of Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- "Dive-In" Movies
- Fitness Center
- Jogging/Walking Paths
- Poolside Activities
- Shuffleboard and Games
- Torch Lighting Ceremony
- Wantilan Luau
- Wantilan Luau. Sit back and experience an evening of authentic Polynesian food and entertainment at the captivating Wantilan Luau. This weekly Hawaiian dinner show features an all-you-can-eat buffet and live Hawaiian music. Hula and fire dancers enchant the audience. Reservations are required.
- Emeril's Tchoup Chop. Tchoup Chop is Emeril Lagasse’s take on Polynesian cuisine.
- Islands Dining Room. Offering breakfast and dinner, enjoy a Pacific casual cuisine in tropical surroundings with Islands Dining Room.
- Jake's American Bar. The perfect place for drinks after an action-packed day, Jake’s American Bar features live entertainment on select nights.
- Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar. Overlooking the pool area, Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar is furnished with hand-carved furniture from Bali. Savor inventive sushi and South Seas martinis with beautiful views of the Orchid Court.
- Bula Bar and Grill. A casual poolside eatery, Bula Bar and Grill features tropical drinks, sandwiches and Loews American Classic items.
- Bula Ice Bar. Cool down with a variety of homemade ice creams, smoothies, shakes and tropical drinks without having to move too far from your lounge chair.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 24-Hour Security
- Business Services
- Cocktail Lounge
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Connection
- Dry Cleaning
- Exclusive Benefits to Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Jogging Track
- Mandara Spa
- Tour/Sightseeing Desk
- Valet Parking
- Wedding Services
- 300-Thread Count, 100% Cotton Sheets
- Comfort Zone Skin and Body Products
- Daviness Shampoo and Conditioner
- Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Flat-Screen TV with HD Channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Julien Farel Professional Hair Dryer
- In-Room Dining Service
- In-Room Keurig Coffeemaker
- Nightly Turndown upon request
- On Demand Movies (fees apply)
- Spacious Desk Area
- Refreshment Pantry (fees apply)