At Portofino Bay Hotel, love gets an Italian accent – and couples receive an unforgettable time. Nestled along the water at Universal Orlando, Portofino Bay Hotel recreates the charm of the seaside village of Portofino, Italy. Cobblestone streets, outdoor cafes and towering cypress trees complete the romantic setting. The hotel offers guests a luxurious getaway like no other with themed swimming pools, brilliant restaurants and an exclusive package of special theme park benefits.
In early 2014, the hotel completed an extensive and luxurious renovation that brings the splendor of the Italian Riveria to each of the 750 stylish guest rooms. The rooms feature marble trim, rich textiles and tasteful Italian furnishings. Lovebirds should take advantage of the waffle-comb bathrobes and plush beds boasting Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop mattresses, down duvets and 300-thread-count cotton linens.
But the magic doesn’t stop there. Guests of the hotel receive exclusive theme-park benefits that will make your honeymoon at Universal even better. Skip the lines at Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure, hop aboard free water taxis connecting the property and Universal parks and get priority reservations at select resort restaurants. Whether hitting the family pool with its sand beach, the private villa pool or a lushly landscaped hillside pool, couples will find a perfect spot for two. In the evening, enjoy nightly serenades from the balcony overlooking the piazza.
Let Portofino Bay Hotel take you to Italy without the long flight.
The Best Parts of Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- Musical Shows
- Character Dining
- Bocce Ball
- Bice Ristorante. Enjoy a breathtaking view while enjoying authentic Italian fare.
- Mama Della's Ristorante. This restaurant offers a family-style dining experience with specialties from the regions of Tuscany, Naples and Piemonte.
- Trattoria del Porto. Serving breakfast and dinner, Trattoria offers a friendly and casual atmosphere.
- Splendido Bar and Grill. If you are in a rush, stop by Splendido to grab a quick bite and drink.
- Gelateria. Calories don't count on a honeymoon. Head to Gelateria for a sweet treat.
- Bar American. This swanky lobby offers classic martinis, European cocktails and grappas.
- The Thirst Fish. This is the perfect spot to enjoy some of Italy's famous lager as you unwind from a day of adventure. Make sure you take advantage of the view over the Piazza.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Security
- Concierge Desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness Center
- Exclusive Benefits to Theme Parks
- Mandara Spa
- Golf Universal Orlando
- Three Themed Swimming Pools
- Poolside Cabanas
- Restaurant Options
- Quarterly Wine Tasting and Jazz Events
- On-Site Shopping
- Jogging/Walking Paths
- 100% Cotton Sheets
- Comfort Zone Skin and Body Products
- In-Room Keurig Coffeemaker
- iHome iPod Docking Station
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Dry-Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Flat Screen TC
- Dual Sinks
- In-Room Dining Services
- Wake-Up Calls
- Nighty Turn Downs upon Request
- On Demand Movies (fees apply)
- Refreshment Pantry (fees apply)