Discover the perfect romantic getaways with the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. Picture your family and friends gathering together to watch you and your spouse say your vows and commit to a lifetime of love together. Plan a luxurious honeymoon fit for a king and queen. From romantic weekends to family-friendly vacations, this Amelia Island resort offers the perfect getaway for any occasion.
At the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island southern charm, magnificent scenery and casually elegant surroundings exemplify the gentle ambience of this barrier island’s luxury beachfront resort. Located on a grand stretch of pristine coastline, this North Florida resort is the perfect place for couples to retreat. Revel in the stunning coastal views revealed from the private balcony of luxurious accommodations inspired by the ocean. Surrender to serenity at the on-site spa, indulge in fine dining , or play 18 holes on the private golf course, lined with ancient, moss-covered oaks. At The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, let time stand still for a day, a week, forever.
The Best Parts of the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Ritz Kids
- Weekly Resort Activities
- Island Adventures
- Space Lounge
- Pool & Beach Services
- Fitness Center
- Salt: The AAA 5-Diamond restaurant, Salt, pays tribute to the rich bounty of foods harvested from the ocean and marshes surrounding the hotel. Simple elements from the earth and sea, properly seasoned, artfully prepared, paired with the perfect wine.
- Coast: Coast offers a fresh new taste on coastal cuisine with a seasonal menu that includes a local seafood, steaks, fresh pasta, salads and small plates created with great passion.
- The Pub: A casual eatery offering Black Angus burgers with a wide variety of toppings including pork belly and bacon jam. Order Pub Wings served three ways for the table while you watch your favorite sport, playing pool and enjoy local craft beers.
- The Lobby Bar: A curated list of small-batch spirits and custom infusions inspired by bourbon legends highlight the sophisticated Lobby Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. Traditions such as “First Call” and the “Legends Table” make the Lobby Bar the premiere gathering spot for guests to enjoy a relaxed, yet refined cocktail culture and light bites, including freshly-prepared sushi and sashimi.
- Ocean Bar & Grill: Enjoy waterfront dining on Amelia Island among the dunes while enjoying tropical drinks, fresh seafood, specialty salads and sandwiches in a relaxing poolside setting, just steps from the ocean.
- Private Dining: Whether you are planning a social or business event, we invite you to experience the luxurious and intimate ambience of the private dining options at our resort.
- 446 well-appointed guest rooms, including 36 Club rooms, 47 suites and three specialty suites - Atlantic, Amelia and The Ritz-Carlton Suite
- Four restaurants and The Lobby Bar
- Indoor/Outdoor function space
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- 24-hour fitness center
- On-site tennis facilities
- 18 holes of private championship golf
- Two universal car charging stations
- Three Tesla car charging stations
- Ritz Kids® program, children's pool
- Retail gift shops
- Evening shuttle to historic downtown Fernandina Beach
- Full-service beauty salon
- Coastal or direct ocean views
- Private balconies
- One king or two double beds
- Luxurious 400TC Egyptian Frette 100% cotton linens
- Goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows
- Marble baths
- Coffee & Tea Chest presentation
- Lighted makeup mirror and hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes reside in all of our luxury hotel rooms
- Personal wall safe
- 37-inch flat-screen television
- On Demand video and viewing guide
- iPod docking station with alarm and AM/FM clock radio
- Guest-Tek wireless service
- Iron/ironing board
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour in-room dining