Capture the romance at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort. Nestled on 1,350 acres at the tip of a barrier island, enjoy luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities. Omni Amelia Island is the perfect backdrop for your romantic getaway, unforgettable honeymoon or destination wedding.
Unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean and spacious accommodations are available in all 404 rooms. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in northeast Florida, featuring an adults-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000-square-foot family-friendly pool, Splash Park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs and oversized fire pits.
Stroll 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island’s preserved marshlands. Children will enjoy our award-winning kids’ camp and Nature Center, both of which offer supervised activities.
The Best Parts of Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort
- Paddle Boarding
- Segway/Bicycle/Island Hoppers
- Bob's Steak House & Chop House: A traditional American Prime Steakhouse featuring prime steaks, stiff drinks and fine wine.
- Verandah: Enjoy fresh, traditional seafood along with an extensive yet approachable wine list in a relaxing setting.
- Oceanside: Overlooking the multi-tiered poolscape, Oceanside is a flip-flop friendly venue by day and upscale ocean-side dining at night.
- Falcon's Nest: The perfect spot to "fly by" and meet your friends for the best happy hour in town. Falcon's Nest offers delicious pub-style menu items, including Build-Your-Own-Burger.
- Marsh View Bar & Grill: A naturally inviting gathering place, the Marsh View Bar & Grill offers a menu of southern-inspired, casual fare in a venue overlooking vistas of the marsh and ninth hole of the Oak Marsh Golf Course.
- Natural Slice: A surf-inspired pizza joint and shop, Natural Slice serves only the freshest ingredients on hand-tossed dough.
- Marche Burette: For a casual dining experience, guests can dine outside under the covered porch at Marché Burette a French-style market and deli, all while enjoying the Florida sunshine.
- Sunrise Cafe: Wake up to the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean with our Art of Breakfast buffet or an á la carte menu at the Sunrise Café.
- Seaglass: Seaglass lounge offers a sublime ambience to gather with friends for a handcrafted cocktail and small plates either indoors or on the patio.
- Rum & Tequila Experience: Enjoy Rum and Tequila flights or a specialty cocktail while relaxing poolside. Open seasonally.
- Guest Room Dining: Guest room dining is available daily from 6:30 a.m. to Midnight to enjoy in the privacy of your room.
- Luxury resort on 1,350 acres with 3.5 mile private beach
- More than 400 oceanfront guest rooms and suites with patios and balconies
- Infinity edge adult swimming pool, a family friendly pool, a children’s splash park and two hot tubs
- Nine on-site dining-venues
- Youth and family activities available
- 54 holes of championship golf
- Tennis cours and pro shop
- Full-service Spa and salon
- Shopping Village
- Nature Center
- Fitness Center
- Indoor & outdoor meeting space
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- Breathtaking ocean views from all 404 guest rooms
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Modern beach décor
- Serta Pillow Top mattress with 330-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets and lightweight duvet
- Coffee maker with premium coffee
- Iron and ironing board
- Exclusive skin care products
- Two plush terry cloth robes
- Working desk with convenient outlets and ports
- Flat panel HDTV with cable channels
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- On-demand movies available
- WiFi Internet service (included in Resort Service Charge)