Craftsman Inn is where you should stay if you are looking for the amenities of a chic, boutique hotel with the friendliness and knowledge of owners and innkeepers who work, live and play there and love to share what they know. Visit them for a wonderful gourmet breakfast, the best in Napa Valley according to guests.
Craftsman Inn is just steps to downtown Calistoga, where you’ll find interesting shopping, great spas and wonderful restaurants. It is only a short drive to explore the Sonoma, Russian River and Alexander Valleys, and many of Napa’s best wineries surround the small town.
Your own private curtained porch provides the perfect oasis to pamper yourself with a massage. Then slip between the covers of your luxury pillow top bed and dream the night away after experiencing the sensuality of your own private candlelit Jacuzzi bath.
Their gourmet breakfast, fresh from the pages of Inn Food, Gillian’s wonderful cookbook, will completely indulge you.
Let Craftsman Inn help you build a wine country memory that will last a lifetime when you stay at our Calistoga bed and breakfast and.
The Best Parts of Craftsman Inn
- Wine Tasting
- Cooking Classes
- Mud Baths
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Calistoga's Natural Geyser
- Fainting Goats
- Petrified Trees
- Safari West
- Hog Island Oyster Company
- Jole. A new favorite restaurant in town serving "Farm to Table" food with beautiful, tasting menu sized dishes that showcase their love of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients in combinations that will wow your taste buds.
- Calistoga Inn. American comfort food and grilled classics served in a cozy dining room in winter or an outdoor area in summer with live music on weekends and some weekdays in summer.
- Bosko’s Trattoria. Simple, friendly, family style Italian.
- Brannan’s Grill. California cuisine in a great old building with live music most weekends.
- All Seasons Bistro. Serves bistro classics and fine dining in a smaller and more intimate than Brannan’s Grill.
- Solage. Offers chic casual dining at Calistoga’s new upscale spa resort.
- Farmstead. Seasonal, local ingredients and Long Meadow Ranch's superb grass fed beef in great farm to table cuisine.
- Cook. This is a local favorite, serving Italian comfort food in a cozy setting.
- Terra. Serves outstanding pacific rim cuisine in a fine stone building that provides the perfect setting for a romantic dinner for two.
- Tra Vigne. Fine Tuscan cuisine served in a lively atmosphere, this restaurant is great for groups.
- Press. Steak and steak, great quality steak, simple preparation upscale pricing and bacon tasting at the bar.
- Rutherford Grill. Serves comfort food at relatively modest prices, and be sure to take that bottle you just bought and can't wait to try since there’s no corkage charged.
- Meadowood. The Michelin three star restaurant offers fine dine dining, while the grill provides and simpler fare; both overlook the croquet lawns and golf course.
- Auberge du Soleil.Watch the sun go down over the vineyards while you dine in luxury. The perfect spot for that special romantic dinner.
- French Laundry. Take the reservation here if you can get one – this is the only restaurant we can’t even try to get you reservations for.
- Redd. Probably the best value fine dining tasting menu in the valley, approaching French Laundry standards with a hipper atmosphere and a fraction of the price.
- Bouchon. Thomas Keller's other restaurant with fast and even frenetic service at times, serving French Bistro classics in a sometimes noisy and crowded atmosphere.
- Ad Hoc. Another Thomas Keller Restaurant that serves a fixed menu.
- Free parking
- Distinctive gourmet breakfast each morning
- Complimentary afternoon service of local wines
- Bottled water
- Sitting Areas
- Full Size Sleeper Sofas
- Private Porch
- Jacuzzi Tubs
- 2 Person Jetted Tubs with Rain Shower
- Lounging Chairs
- 78.5 miles to the airport.