Create the wedding event of your dreams with romance, elegance and charm at this award winning luxurious Monterey bed and breakfast. Set amidst some of the most captivating gardens in the area, this glamorous estate provides the perfect backdrop for an intimate Monterey wedding or elopement. Enjoy the use of their ten sumptuously appointed guest rooms and exclusive use of the luxurious common areas, beautiful grounds and elegant gardens while you relax and enjoy your magical event with friends and family at this incredible Monterey lodging.
This romantic Monterey bed and breakfast is the perfect venue to create a memorable experience, whether you are imagining a private elopement in Monterey for just the two of you, or a small wedding with up to 40 family members and friends. If you need suggestions regarding fabulous local vendors for catering, flowers, music and any other detail you may have questions about, the experienced staff can provide you with that information. Make your small Monterey wedding everything you have dreamed of!
The Best Parts of Old Monterey Inn
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Cannery Row
- Monterey’s Historic Fisherman’s Wharf
- The Downtown Shopping District
- Monterey State Historic Park
- The Monterey Museum of Art
- Adventures by the Sea
- Monterey Sports Center
- Pebble Beach
- Pacific Grove and “The Three-Mile Drive”
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Big Sur
- Ano Nuevo State Reserve
- Elkhorn Slough Reserve
- Carmel By-The-Sea
- Forest Theater Outdoor Amphitheater
- Golden Bough Theater
- Tor House
- Carmel Beach City Park
- Carmel Rover State Beach
- Carmel Middle Beach
- Golf Courses
- Casanova. This is a favorite among OMI guests and one of the most romantic restaurants on the peninsula.
- Chart House Restaurant. This traditional steak house has views from every table, and is a local and guest favorite for fine dining.
- Epsilon. This small, home grown Greek restaurant has a full menu for lunch or dinner.
- Fandango Restaurant. This restaurant has a Basque & Continental menu and is deliciously European in feeling, offering a wide selection of fresh fish, pastas, and salads.
- Fish Wife. This Pacific Grove restaurant serves fresh fish, quality soups, and even better: flautas!
- Flying Fish Grill. This cozy restaurant in Carmel that offers wonderful seafood with Asian and Hawaiian lineages.
- Pepe’s Little Napoli Bistro Italiano. This Carmel bistro is a fun, gregarious restaurant with “squeezed-in” seating.
- Massaro Santos Monterey Restaurant. Massaro & Santos is located on the coast guard pier in Monterey where every table has an ocean view, and serves great food.
- Max’s Grill. This Pacific Grove restaurant is a great spot for a relaxing casual dinner.
- Mission Ranch Restaurant. This restaurant is located behind the Carmel Mission and offers nostalgia, ranch themed food, and an old world piano player and bar.
- Monterey Fish House. This Monterey restaurant offers fabulous fresh fish in a casual venue.
- Montrio Bistro. Located in the heart of downtown Monterey in an historic firehouse, this restaurant is a good place to enjoy tapas in the bar or a fine dining experience.
- Passionfish. This Pacific Grove restaurant's specialty is serving fresh seafood that is iconic of Monterey’s cuisine.
- Peppers Mexicali Cafe. Located in Pacific Grove, this is our guest’s favorite Mexican restaurant that serves the usual expected fare, plus some special preparations that range from vegetarian to shellfish.
- Phil’s Fish Market. This restaurant provides a lively and local atmosphere, and it isn’t your typical dining experience!
- Restaurant 1833 Restaurant in Monterey. Located in the old Stoke’s adobe building, this restaurant offers New American cuisine with a southern touch.
- Roy’s at Pebble Beach at the Inn at Spanish Bay. This restaurant offers innovative Euro-Asian cuisine.
- Sardine Factory. This award-winning restaurant has the deceptive appearance of an old warehouse on the outside, four individually decorated dining rooms & wonderful lounge, and is truly elegant on the inside.
- Schooners Coastal Kitchen & Bar on Cannery Row. This is a favorite spot for lunch and offers fresh seafood and cocktails.
- Whaling Station Steakhouse Restaurant. This restaurant offers the finest USDA Prime Beef (exclusively).
- Historic English Tudor Mansion
- Breakfast and Afternoon Reception
- The Gardens at Old Monterey Inn
- The Spa at Old Monterey Inn
- Private bath
- Highest quality amenities including specialty lavender soaps and Aveda® products
- Cozy sitting area next to a private fireplace
- Candles to create your own romantic oasis
- Plush feather beds
- Down duvets
- Superb quality linens
- Soft terry lined robes and slippers
- Perfumed bath salts
- Thick towels
- Current magazines
- 3.8 miles from the airport