Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive is the ideal place to strengthen your relationships and emotional connections. You and your loved ones will share unique and unforgettable moments throughout the resort, creating many new cherished memories and stories to tell. As your room, meals, drinks and all activities are included for your entire stay, your visit is sure to be carefree and memorable.
Set back from Cozumel’s town of San Miguel in a picturesque seaside spot surrounded by lush tropical forest, the hotel keeps you away from the hustle. The private beach, full of life and colors, is ideal for relaxing, snorkeling and diving, or simply kicking back and enjoying time with your family. Savor incredible cuisine in our restaurants. You’ll also enjoy our private beach club, hotel pier, special rooms with a private plunge pool, suites with ocean views, our Fiesta Kids Club, and a movie theater. Amazement and family fun abound, with activities for everyone. Every member of your family will have unforgettable days and nights.
The Best Parts of Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive
- El Mexicano. This popular restaurant features bright and festive décor inspired by Frida Kahlo and specializes in regional and national Mexican cuisine. But don't expect traditional nachos and tacos, this is Mexican food with a decidedly contemporary twist. Seating is available in a climate-controlled indoor dining room, or outside on a balcony overlooking the hotel lobby and swimming pool. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Peninsula. To completely suspend any belief that you're in Latin America, head to the Fiesta Americana's hot-spot for innovative cuisine from across the Asian continent. Once inside, diners are offered a special cocktail of the day, frequently some sort of cosmopolitan made from local fruits. Menu favorites include sushi hand rolls, fresh sashimi with local and imported fish, spicy udon soup, and inventive combos that represent the finest in Pan-Asian cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Rosato. In Italian, ''Rosato'' is the pinkish color of a fine rose wine, a popular varietal at this fine-dining restaurant on the second level of the Fiesta Americana, overlooking the hotel lobby and swimming pool. It specializes in authentic northern Italian cuisine and cava wines, served at intimate tables set for 2 or 4 people, and is open for lunch and dinner.
- Vina del Mar. The hotel's only self-serve restaurant will quickly dissipate any ill feelings you may have about buffet meals. The restaurant is located in the private beach club, with a commanding view of the Caribbean, as dive boats head back and forth to the coral reefs. Open from 7am to 11pm.
- The Grill. The hotel's snack bar is popular for kids and other diners craving a quick meal with the familiar flavors of home. It's super casual, with a handful of plastic tables set on the beach. The menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, nachos and other simple dishes.
- Cevicheria. The Fiesta Americana Cozumel's most casual restaurant just so happens to be one of the most authentic and popular as well. Modeled after the traditional thatched-palm seafood shacks that dot the Mexican coastline from Tampico to Cancun, this hot-spot for lunches and sunset dinners is perched right on the rugged shoreline, overlooking the blue ocean waves and mainland Mexican coastline 9 miles offshore. Menu highlights include the spicy crab soup, ultra-fresh seafood cocktails of shrimp and conch, and the lime-marinated ''ceviches'' made from fish, shrimp, conch and mussels.
- Sushi Bar. Here you will find more than 15 sushi and nigiri dishes, all made to order.
- Coffee Corner. Get your caffeine fix, and a whole lot more, at the hotel's on-site coffee bar. Located at the top of the hotel lobby, overlooking the swimming pool and main bar area, the Coffee Corner serves cookies, pastries, American coffee, coffee drinks, espresso, cappuccino and soft-serve ice cream throughout the day. There are a few tables if you'd like to linger, or head to the adjacent TV area, game room, library or even back to your room to enjoy a bit of much-needed down time during a busy day.
- Beach Club
- Gift Shop
- Travel Agency
- Open Spaces
- Dive Shop
- 42" Smart TV
- Vanity Mirror
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Clock Radio
- Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Playa Mia Beach Club
- Royal Village Shopping Center
- San Gervasio Mayan archeological sit
- Country Golf Club
- El Cedral
- Island Museum
- The Chankanaab Park and Lagoon
- Distance from Airport - 7 Miles