On the Riviera Maya coastline, there is the AAA Four Diamond, award-winning Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. Here, guests experience Unlimited-Luxury® amenities beginning with all meals and snacks, limitless top-shelf spirits, and pool and beach wait service — wristband free. The Preferred Club affords — among other superior amenities — terrace soaking tubs, the Preferred Lounge, and 24-hour private concierge.
Each suite opens with ultra-cozy suspended beds and furnished terrace or patio. Gourmet dining, top-shelf spirits and nightlife begin with eight gourmet restaurants, eight posh bars, and live entertainment in an open-air theatre, with the added bonus to enjoy the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience – taking in what our nearby sister properties have to offer. Daytime brings eight expansive pools, an infinity pool, billiards, a fitness center, sailing, complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya and more. The world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia is nothing short of a utopia.
Royal treatment at Secrets Silversands continues with divine wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages whose inclusions range from champagne on arrival and petit fours at turndown to a wedding album and video of the nuptials. Secrets Silversands brings a contemporary style to the serenity of the beach, creating the perfect marriage of modernity and romance for a destination wedding or honeymoon.
Couples looking to tie the knot in chic sophistication will be enamored by the stylishly designed wedding gazebo and stunning ballroom. And all newlyweds will appreciate the elegant suites, glamorous grounds, and lavish spa. It’s all of this and more.
The Best Parts of Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- Reef snorkeling in the world’s second largest barrier reef
- Mini Golf course
- Tennis Court
- Pool Games
- Spanish Lessons
- Beach Volleyball
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Dance Lessons
- Bocce Ball
- Cooking Lessons
- Eight swimming pools
- Water aerobics
- Pool volleyball
- World Café. Dedicated to international cuisine with a variety of specialty items and classics.
- Himitsu. Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian à la carte specialties.
- Portofino. Enjoy delectable Italian à la carte cuisine.
- Bordeaux. À la carte fine French cuisine accompanied by piano music and a wine cellar with private seating for special occasions.
- Seaside Grill. Located overlooking the main pool area, serving à la carte grilled cuisine for lunch and meat specialties for dinner.
- Oceana. Situated in the main pool area with a stunning ocean view, serving à la carte seafood specialties in a quiet romantic and seaside setting.
- El Patio. Savor Mexican à la carte cuisine in a traditional authentic ambience.
- Ratatouille. À la carte Mediterranean cuisine.
- Barefoot Grill. Snack Bar.
- Coco Café. Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual atmosphere.
- Bacanal Wine Cellar. Private dining inside the wine cellar.
- Fitness center
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia*
- Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Meeting rooms
- Theatre and game area
- Entertainment palapa
- Wedding gazebo
- Computers with Internet access
- Phone and fax
- Computer accessories
- Currency exchange
- Fully equipped business center*
- Shopping onsite*
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental
- King or two double sized beds
- Private, furnished terrace or patio
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Jacuzzi for 2 in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- 24-hour room service
- 32” flat screen satellite-TV
- Private and furnished terrace or balcony
- CD/DVD/MP3 player/alarm clock
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct dial phone
- Playa Del Carmen. Originally a small fishing town, now Playa Del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
- Puerto Morelos. Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants, deep sea fishing, bars, and lounges.
- Xcaret. Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family-friendly activities at this ecological and archaeological theme park.
- Xel-Ha. Enjoy this eco-aquatic park and archeological site in an aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
- Distance from the Airport: 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport