Make Your Romance Escape the Best Experience Ever: Crown Paradise Club, considered one of the best resorts in Cancun, is an all-inclusive resort with 617 Ocean View Rooms & Suites, located directly on the beach and only 6 miles from Cancun International Airport. The romantic magic of Mexico can be experienced here. The stage is set for you whether you desire a languid retreat, or the excitement of a fantasy honeymoon.
Newlyweds who stay at the Crown Paradise Club Cancun rave about the lovely rooms, the ocean views, the swim-up bar, the diverse activities and ever-helpful staff. The Ocean Front Honeymoon Suites here provide separate living and sleeping areas as well as an out-door double Jacuzzi. Special amenities are also available including a romantic dinner at the San Soucis restaurant, special access to the Crown Club Lounge, plus a Lagoon Lunch Cruise. You know when you leave this special place that you will take with you life-long memories of your time at this lush tropical paradise.
The Best Parts of Crown Paradise Club Cancun
- Games and Contests
- Aqua volleyball
- Kayaks (Aquatours)
- Paddle Boats (Aquatours)
- Sailing (Aquatours)
- Aerobics Class
- Tennis Class
- Tennis Clinic
- Aqua Basketball
- Beach Volleyball
- Football (Soccer)
- Diving Demonstration Class
- Flag Football
- Dance Club Lessons
- Obstacle Course Races
- Moonlight Volleyball
- Moon Party
- Balloon Wars
- Boogie Board Lessons
- Cocktail Lessons
- Beach Walks
- Nightly Shows at 8pm in the Yumik Theater.
- Activities for Kids
- Activities for Babies
- The Crown Paradise Club Cancún, with 7 restaurants and 5 bars, 24 hour food and beverage service. Daily tea time is from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Room service is available 24 hours a day. In the Crown Lounge you will find the perfect place to enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning or canapés in the evening all while contemplating a panoramic view of the complex and its beaches caressed by the soft sea waves.
- La Palapa is an international buffet style restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's open daily from 7:00 am to 9:30 pm. Dress in casual beach attire.
- Los Gallos offers Mexican specialties. Dinner service is à la carte with live music. Casual resort wear is the norm. Open 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- La Piazza is a restaurant with authentic Italian flavor. Dinners there offer à la carte service. Dressing in casual resort wear is fine. Open 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Fujiyama is a sushi-style Asian buffet with À la carte service. It's open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Dress in casual beach attire.
- Sans Soucis is the place to go for wonderful French cuisine. This restaurant is exclusively for adults, with à la carte service. Elegant resort wear is expected. Open from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Wayne's Boots is a country-style restaurant enlivened with a mechanical bull and serving tantalizing meat cuts. Expect À la carte service and casual resort wear. Open from 6:00 pm t0 11:00 pm.
- Fisherman's restaurant brings delicious fish and seafood selections, and dinner with à la carte service. Casual resort wear is expected.
- Tutuch, the snack bar, is open in the pool area from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Its Midway Stop location is open from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am*All restaurants require reservations except for La Palapa and Fujiyama.
- Adults Only Section- Rooms (Crown Club Rooms & Honeymoon Suites).
- Adults Only Restaurants (Sans Soucis) and Bar (Trafalgar)
- Adults-only swimming pool
- Continental breakfast, afternoon cocktails and concierge service at the Crown Club Lounge (adults only)
- Cruise including lunch aboard the Cancun Queen (one/adult/stay - TUESDAYS), reservations required. (Adults only)
- Bottle of sparkling wine, fruit basket and flower arrangement upon arrival. (Adults only)
- The Crown Club Lounge for guest staying at the adult only section
- 7 Swimming Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Adults-only rooms (Crown Club Rooms & Honeymoon Suites) with guaranteed ocean view and balcony
- In-room Jacuzzi
- King Size Beds
- Mini CD Stereo
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Makeup Mirror