Immersed in natural beauty and aside a pristine stretch of private beach, the Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort offers an unforgettable vacation experience for couples and couples with children. Just south of Cancun, in the heart of Riviera Maya, this unique property boasts outstanding facilities, gourmet restaurants, endless activities for guests of all ages, and elegant, all-suite accommodations. Guests discover the true meaning of paradise at Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort.
Besides lounging by the gorgeous beach or any of the twelve pools, including four children pools, guests can take part in a variety of daily activities, such as non-motorized watersports, basketball, tennis, and more. Children and teens can also spend time at the Mini-Club and teens club, which offers supervised activities, while adults can play a round of golf at the nearby courses or feel pampered the luxurious spa onsite. The fully-equipped fitness center is also available to help guests stay in shape during their vacation. Nightly entertainment features live music and performances in the theater, and access to a disco.
The Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort boasts access to twelve unique restaurants. Guests can take their choice of multiple buffets, each featuring international cuisine, of visit any of the specialty restaurants. La Vaqueria offers delectable grilled favorites, Miso features Asian-inspired cuisine, and La Hacienda serves up authentic, local dishes. Guests can grab a cocktail at any of the sixteen bars, including the four pool bars and the 24-hour sports bar.
As an all-suite resort, the accommodations at Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort are truly elegant. In every suite, guests are treated to amazing amenities including a private balcony or terrace and a stocked minibar. The spacious guestrooms are great for both couples and families.
In addition to being a fabulous honeymoon destination, the Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort is also a great choice for a destination wedding. Find out more about Destination Weddings at the Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort.
Imagine yourself at the Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort
The Best Parts of the Grand Sunset Princess All Suite Resort
- Children activities
- Fitness center
- Live music
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized watersports
- Scuba diving
- Spa services
- Teen activities
- Snack Riviera – International and local cuisine served buffet-style.
- Sunset Restaurant – International buffet.
- La Vaqueria – A la carte restaurant serving grilled favorites.
- Miso – Asiatic, a la carte restaurant.
- Mama Mia – Authentic Italian cuisine.
- La Hacienda – Mexican cuisine served a la carte.
- Negresco – International buffet.
- LA Tortuga – Air conditioned international buffet restaurant.
- Chill Out – Thai cuisine served a la carte and located on the beach.
- Green – International buffet restaurant.
- Le Fieur – Gourmet cuisine served a la carte.
- Orange – Air conditioned international buffet restaurant.
- 12 pools
- 16 bars
- 672 accommodations
- 9 restaurants
- Basketball court
- Beauty salon
- Children’s pools
- Disco/night club
- Fitness center
- Gift shops
- Kids’ club
- Meeting rooms
- Tennis courts
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Balcony or terrace
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Maid service
- Satellite television
- Playa del Carmon – Visit the tremendous shopping and extraordinary restaurants of the famous 5th Avenue.
- Xcaret – Experience the Mayan culture and explore Riviera Maya’s natural beauty at this ecological/archeological theme park.
- Chichen Itza – The most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named one of the “new 7 wonders of the world”.