Discover a new kind of vacation experience at the ultra-luxurious Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita. Ideal for honeymoons, this intimate boutique resort offers a getaway focused on romance, wellness, and complete serenity. Situated on a white sand beach in close proximity to the Cancun International Airport, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is a AAA Five Diamond Award-winning property.
With Endless Privileges®, guests can enjoy highly personalized service, premium amenities, limitless gourmet dining, 24 hour, private in-suite dining, and more. Each of the 90 oceanfront suites feature Bvlgari® bath amenities, a marble bathtub for two, a sitting room, refreshed daily minibar, and a large private terrace. Guests also receive a welcome bottle of tequila and a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fruit in the room each day. For an added measure of luxury, a selection of suites also offer access to private plunge pool and outdoor honeymoon showers.
Aside from the awe-inspiring beach, guest can relax and unwind at the shimmering fresh water pool or the heated hydrotherapy saltwater pool. As part of the rejuvenation process, guests can also join yoga classes, meditations, couple massage demos, and use fitness center. The state-of-the-art Thalasso Center & Spa features a variety of outstanding spa treatments and massages, as well Thalassotherapy. Other activities include sailing, kayaking, catamaran, and more. Golf is also available nearby. Nightly entertainment is highlighted by live music and performances.
Indulge in gourmet dining intended to exceed even the highest of expectations. Enjoy unlimited access to three reservation-free restaurants, as well as a sushi and ceviche bar. The award-winning La Conoa Restaurant boasts a fusion of styles based on spice and chilies. The Restaurant Kaax offers International and Mexican cuisine served a la carte in an authentic atmosphere, and the El Chiringuito Beachside Grill features fresh seafood, chicken, and other grilled favorites.
Honeymooners receive the “Art of Romance” Honeymoon Package complimentary when booking the minimum required room category for a minimum of 7 nights. For destination weddings, guests have their choice of a few packages, including the complimentary "The Gift of Love Wedding Package". Click here to learn more.
Revel in Endless Privileges® and experience The Art of Life® at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita in Riviera Maya.
The Best Parts of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
- Afternoon tea
- Cigar marking
- Cooking lessons
- Couple massage demos
- Dance classes
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Live music
- Mayan and Spanish lessons
- Ping pong
- Tequila tasting
- Thalasso Center & Spa
- Thalassotherapy pool
- Wine tasting
- La Canoa Restaurant – This award-winning restaurant features “Cuisine de los Soles”, a gourmet fusion of international styles based on spices and chilies.
- Restaurant Kaax – International and Mexican cuisine served a la carte in an authentic atmosphere.
- El Chiringuito Beachside Grill – Fresh seafood, chicken, and grilled favorites prepared on a wood fire and served a la carte.
- Sushi & Ceviche Bar – Sashimi, ceviche, and sushi specialties served on a terrace.
- Private Dining – This special options allows guests to dine in the spectacular wine cellar of the La Conoa Restaurant.
- Romantic Dining – Private dining is available throughout the resort including locations at the pier, beach, garden, pool, and chef’s table.
- 90 beachfront suites
- A mile long private beach
- Access to El Jardin (coral reef)
- Aqua gym
- Beachfront walking path
- Beauty salon
- Car rental
- Fitness center
- Fresh water pool
- Gift shop
- Gluten free, vegan, and healthy dining options
- Heated hydrotherapy saltwater pool
- Live entertainment
- Thalasso Center & Spa
- Three reservation-free restaurants
- Top-shelf liquor
- Two luxurious lounges
- Wine cellar
- Endless Privileges®
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour, private in suite dining
- Air conditioning
- Aromatherapy pillows and linens scents
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Electronic safe
- High speed wireless internet access
- Maid service three times daily
- Marble bathtub for two
- Nespresso machine
- Pillow menu and nightly turndown service
- Private terrace with stunning ocean views
- Satellite TV in sitting room and bedroom
- Sitting room
- Twice daily refreshed mini bar
- Vanity mirror
- Welcome bottle of Tequila and handmade beach bag
- Playa Del Carmen – A popular tourist attraction, this town features a gorgeous beach, amazing shopping, and fantastic restaurants.
- Xcaret – Learn about Mayan culture and enjoy family-friendly activities at this ecological theme park.
- Xel-Ha – Take an aquatic adventure through the lagoons and caves while learning about Mayan culture.
- Puerto Morelos – This town is known for beachfront restaurants, deep sea fishing, and incredible bars and lounges.