Escape to rock & roll paradise at the adults only Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven Section. A resort within a resort, this upscale part of the property is catered to guests seeking the most exclusive and luxurious of all-inclusive vacation experiences. While still having full access to the rest of the property, guests of the Heaven Section can enjoy private access to four gourmet restaurants, three bars, and four pools.
Situated on a gorgeous stretch of private beach, Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven Section offers endless entertainment. During the day, guests relax by the ocean or participate in a variety of non-motorized watersports like kayaking, snorkeling, and more. Guests seeking rejuvenation on their getaway can work out at the fitness center or pamper themselves at the legendary Rock Spa® which features luxurious treatments, massages, and other services. Golf lovers rejoice at the Hard Rock Golf Course which features 18 flawless holes and over 7,000 yards of play. Of course, the fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. Nightly entertainment showcases captivating live music and performances, access to Club Heaven, and more.
Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven Section offers four amazing restaurants exclusive to adults only guests. Toro offers a delicious assortment of steaks and other dishes for dinner, and a top-notch buffet for breakfast and lunch. Guests seeking local favorites can dine at Los Gallos, and gourmet French cuisine is available at Le Petit Cochon. Guests also have full access to the other restaurants available to the rest of the resort. Top-shelf spirits are always available at Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven Section. Guests can visit any of the three bars and lounges.
Guests revel in luxurious accommodations at Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven Section. Each one of the guestrooms and suites feature a spacious bathroom with a hydro-spa tub, a balcony with a hammock, and a stocked minibar. Guests can also enjoy premium amenities and services, including Rock Spa® bath amenities, 24-hour room service, and turndown service.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is ideal for both honeymoons and destination weddings. Guests can choose from a variety of available hotel packages to make their big day special. Click here to learn more.
With so much to see and do, there is truly never a dull moment at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven Section.
The Best Parts of Hard Rock Riviera Maya
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- Live music
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized watersports
- Ping pong
- Spa services
- Toro – Finest steaks and lavish dishes served a la carte (buffet for breakfast and lunch).
- Ciao - Italian specialties served a la carte.
- Le Petit Cochon – Gourmet French cuisine served a la carte.
- Los Gallos – Latin American and Mexican favorites served a la carte in a festive atmosphere.
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya – Guests have full access to the six restaurants within the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya property.
- 3 bars
- 3 freestyle pools
- 4 restaurants (additional restaurants available)
- 577 accommodations
- 8 Jacuzzis
- Beauty salon
- Car rental
- Complimentary WiFi
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Golf course
- Laundry services
- Private beach
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding sites
- Air conditioning
- Balcony with a hammock
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Coffee maker
- Electronic safe
- Hydro-spa tub
- Iron and ironing board
- Liquor dispenser
- Premium bath amenities
- Satellite television
- Tulum – Located in one of the most important cities of its time, these Mayan ruins continue to be a popular tourist attraction.
- Xcaret – Learn about Mayan culture at this archeological theme park.
- Playa del Carmen – This small town features pristine beaches, fabulous shopping, and fantastic dining.
- Chichen Itza – Named one of the “new 7 wonders of the world”, Chichen Itza is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan ruins.
- Xel-Ha – Enjoy aquatic adventures in natural lagoons and caves.