Surrounded by jungle and the clear, turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea on over a mile of the best soft, white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, the 24-hour all-inclusive Barceló Maya Grand Resort is comprised of five resorts: Barceló Maya Palace, Barceló Maya Tropical, Barceló Maya Colonial, Barceló Maya Beach, and Barceló Maya Caribe. Located 46 miles South of Cancun International Airport, 12 miles south of Playa del Carmen and 21 miles North of the Archeological site of Tulum park and natural reserves.
This complex of Mayan-inspired architecture is over one of the most beautiful beaches of the Mexican Caribbean that stretches 1.4 miles of white sand, coral reef and crystal-clear waters. Beautiful paths and trails around the resort are excellent for running and taking long walks. With over 2,700 rooms, the resort is ideal for all guests – ranging from couples and multi-generational families to destination weddings and large groups. It truly distinguishes itself with endless options to choose from including up to 22 restaurants, 19 bars, 10 pools, three theatres, three water parks, the 33,000 square-foot U-Spa, world-class convention center, bowling alley and much more.
Stay at 1, Play at 4: Guests at Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical can enjoy the facilities of all 4 hotels.
Stay at 1, Play at 5: Guests at Barceló Maya Palace can enjoy the facilities of the entire complex
For those seeking a more elevated experience, the Premium Level accommodations offer the best views, unlimited access to specialty restaurants, private check-in, personalized concierge service and more.
Live an unforgettable experience at the U Spa with 26 cabins for massages or treatments, hydrotherapy circuit, beauty salon and the new Brides Suite that offers you the perfect space to pamper yourself and get ready for your big day!
Barceló Maya Grand Resort is a fabulous location for a destination wedding or honeymoon with spectacular venues for your ceremony and reception, an ocean view gazebo, an on-site Catholic Chapel and a long white-sandy beach among others; choose from unique tailor-made wedding packages and work with a team of dedicated wedding professionals.
Live up to more at Barceló Maya Grand Resort!
The Best Parts of Barceló Maya Grand Resort
- Tennis, basketball and paddle courts (equipment provided at no extra cost)
- 1 mini golf (18 holes-equipment provided at no extra cost)
- Fitness Center
- U Spa with hydrotherapy circuit, 26 cabins for massages and treatments, beauty salon and Brides Suite (**)
- U Kids Spa (**)
- Full entertainment program
- Snorkeling (1-hour free equipment use per day/deposit required)
- Kayaks, Aquatic trikes, Hobie Cat, windsurfing (standard boards only), Paddle boards (*)
- Diving Center (1 lesson free per week in swimming pool), PADI certifications and tours available (**)
- Dolphinarium (**)
- Surf Ride and Pirates Island Water Park (**)
- Bowling alley (**)
(*) Reservations may apply, minimum skills required (**) Extra charge applies
- International Buffet Restaurant Beach (Buffets)
- International Buffet Restaurant Caribe (Buffets)
- International Buffet Restaurant Colonial (Buffets)
- International Buffet Restaurant Tropical (Buffets)
- International Buffet “Mirador” Palace (Buffets)
- International Buffet “La Hacienda” Palace (Buffets)
- Mexican Specialty Restaurant “Mexico Lindo” (Specialty Restaurant)
- Spanish Specialty Restaurant “La Fuente” (Specialty Restaurant)
- Seafood Specialty Restaurant “Mare Nostrum”(Specialty Restaurant)
- Japanese Specialty Restaurant “Kyoto” (Specialty Restaurant)
- Italian Specialty Restaurant “Capri” (Specialty Restaurant)
- Steakhouse “Santa Fe” (Specialty Restaurant)
- New Japanese Specialty Restaurant “Tokio” (Specialty Restaurant)
- New Italian Specialty Restaurant “La Trattoria” (Specialty Restaurant)
- Brazilian Cuisine– “Rodizzio” (Maya Palace Guests)
- Brasserie, French Cuisine (Maya Palace Guests)
- Caribe, Caribbean Cuisine (Maya Palace Guests)
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Buffet Restaurants of each Hotel
- Dinners at a la carte restaurants at Maya Beach, Caribe, Colonial & Tropical Hotels (restrictions apply)*
- Buffet Lunch and Snacks (pizza, Hamburgers, Hot dogs, etc) at snack bars-grill restaurants: “Rancho Grande” “Captain Morgan” “Palmeras” and “Mariachi”
- Sports bar “Strikers” 24 hrs
- Use of sun beds, beach towels and hammocks
- Domestic beverages (soft drinks, beers, house wine, liquors, cocktails and coffee)
- Day and evening entertainment.
- Free entrance to discotheque, including domestic beverages
- Barcy Kids Club (kids between 4 to 12 years old).
(*) 3 nights - one dinner, 4 to 6 nights - two dinners, 7 nights - three dinners, 8 to 10 nights five dinners, 11 to 13 nights six dinners, 14 nights - eight dinners. All Reservations are subject to availability. Required Dress code: Semi-formal (No Short, No T-shirt and No sandals)
- One King-Sized Bed or Two Double Beds
- Flat-Screen LCD Satellite TV
- Free Minibar, replenished daily with soft drinks, water and beer
- Air Conditioning
- Bathrobe and Slippers
- In-Room Safe
- Alarm Clock
- Iron/Ironing Board and Hairdryer
- Coffee-Maker with Water, Coffee, Tea, Sugar and Cream
- 9 & 18-hole golf courses are available close to the resort in Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen
- Nearest Natural Parks and Archeological sites: Tulum, Coba, Chichen Itzá, Xcaret, Xel-Ha