Los Cabos, a unique destination flanked by the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of ??Cortez, is the home of a luxurious property which is poised to become Hyatt's flagship resort in Mexico.
Only 5 minutes away from the resort, our visitors can find the San Jose del Cabo historic downtown area, where the gallery district and the Mission of San Jose Church (built during the XVIII century) can also be found.
The Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is an all-new, all–suite, all-inclusive, resort which features 619 suites of sophistication including the "Swim-up" suites; the only such specialty suites in Los Cabos.
Warmth and courteous service can be found here. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos offers the most amazing views for a romantic ceremony at the Wedding Gazebo followed by a cozy reception in the beach area, the gardens or the banquet rooms. Regardless of the location, we will take care of the details for you so you can enjoy this wonderful experience of a lifetime. Click here for more information.
The Best Parts of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
- Nightly shows with live performances
- Live music by the Lobby bar area every night
- A fitness center with private lockers
- 1 tennis court and ½ basketball court
- Billiards / Darts
- Beach Volleyball
- Nearby Golf ($)
- Daily activities program
- On site medical center ($)
Restaurants, Bars & Entertainment: A selection of eight casual and gourmet dining options; six indoor (with AC) and two outdoor:
- 2 Buffet Restaurants: 1 International (seating capacity 306 max including terrace) and 1 Mexican buffet “El Mexicano” (seating capacity 170 max)
- 6 Specialty Restaurants: French “Bon Vivant” (seating capacity 110 max), Italian “Capri” (seating capacity 95 max), Spanish “El Cortijo” (seating capacity 77 max), Japanese “Lotus” (seating capacity 120 max), Steak House “Hacienda Grill” (seating capacity 101 max), Seafood - “Coral Grill.” (seating capacity 117 max)
- Seven bars: The Grand Theater bar, Piano bar in the Lobby “Skipper’s Bar”, Sports bar “Strikers Bar”, 1 wet bar “Banana Bar”, 1 bar in central pool “Coco Loco”, Bar on restaurant’s terrace area “El Mirador” and Baja Bar.
- “The Grand Theatre”: 526 seats (AC), plus 30 seats at the bar offering live music and shows nightly. Click here for more information.
- Central Resort Pool | 2 whirlpools, Water volleyball nets, Water basketball net.
- Beach Infinity Pool | Swim-up bar | Infinity edge.
- Swim-up Pools: Natural Pools with direct room access from the 34 swim up suites located in ground floor.
- Adults’ Pool.
- Water Park.
- Wedding Gazebo.
- Complimentary chaise lounges at the pool area.
- 160 covered parking lot spaces.
- Concierge Service.
- On site tour services.
- Gift Shops.
- Car Rental.
- Club Premium Lounge.
- Convention Center.
- Spa. Click here for more information.
- Comfort is guaranteed in one of the best beds on the market: Bed with 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Rain-dance style showers | Bathing tub is a whirlpool with adjustable jets. Double sink bathroom.
- Interactive 1080 p 40” LCD TV with USB port | Video on Demand.
- Individually controlled room climate.
- Room service requests, opening/closing draperies, internet access, and direct phone.
- Radio alarm with iPod/MP3 connection | Coffee machine | in-room refreshment center.
- Hair dryer and iron hair.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan | Iron and ironing board|electronic safety deposit box.
- Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the complex.
- Solid wood furniture with marble tops (no veneers, sustainable harvested species).
- Hand made Mexican porcelain tile floors in suites, cream marble with polished beach stone in bathrooms. Click here for more information.