The words luxury and traditional are often used to describe Hacienda Encantada, one of Cabo's best resorts. Embracing the beauty of Mexico, this luxury resort showcases stunning Mexican art and architecture while including the beautiful scenery of Los Cabos. Perched on a cliff with stunning views all around, this luxury all inclusive optional resort in Cabo is truly a unique paradise. Guests are transported to old world Mexico by its breathtaking design and traditional Mexican architecture. The property is able to include the natural landscape of Baja so eloquently, while providing a luxurious traditional resort for guests to enjoy.
Hacienda Encantada is widely regarded as the best honeymoon resort in Cabo for several different reasons. Its unique location offers couples outstanding ocean views with sandy beaches to be explored while walking hand-in-hand. Newlyweds can stay in Hacienda’s luxurious accommodations that afford all of the comforts and amenities of home while providing a distinct flavor of traditional Mexican architecture and art. It's hard to match the views, dining options, luxurious amenities and features at Hacienda Encantada, which is why so many newlyweds have elected to spend the start of their new lives together at this premier location.
Hacienda Encantada offers several different honeymoon packages for newlyweds. Couples who take advantage of their honeymoon packages will find that they can live up to any expectations and desires. For couples looking for a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon experience in total paradise, Hacienda Encantada is the perfect resort.
The Best Parts of Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
- Golf & Fishing
- Water Sports & Activities
- Nature Encounter
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Shopping & Dining
- Las Marías: The restaurant itself is decorated in a unique and traditional Mexican style and serves up some of the most authentic Mexican food.
- La Trajinera: La Trajinera’s décor is colonial-inspired and features wooden tables, plush upholstered armchairs and an incredible dark-wood colonial glass-door bar.
- Los Riscos: Affords diners a truly breathtaking culinary experience from cliff-top balconies overlooking the clear, blue waters of the Sea of Cortez.
- La Pergola: Located under a shady pergola, this restaurant features a selection of casual fare that includes: sandwiches, grilled hamburgers, shrimp baskets, and more.
- El Patio: Offers several locations for guests to grab a quick snack or refreshing drink while they lounge at Hacienda Encantada’s incredible pool
- El Eden / Fire Pit: Tacos and Tequila are a Mexican tradition and El Eden offers the perfect moonlight environment and authentic flavors for guests to experience this traditional cuisine.
- Petite Spa
- Mini market
- Quiet Pool
- Activity Pool
- Kids area
- 24 hours Front desk & Concierge service
- Business Center
- Car Rental
- Golf cart for onsite transportation
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry Service
- Jewelry, handcrafts & clothing shop
- Wedding Coordinator
- A/C with individual temperature control
- Room and restroom telephones
- Iron / Ironing board
- Satellite / Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Radio alarm clock
- In-Room safety deposit box
- Coffee / tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Vanity mirror
- Full bathroom with whirlpool
- Bathrobe & slippers
Hacienda Encantada offers a free shuttle to Marina Fiesta Resort (brother hotel) that offers a Luxurious Dine Out concept. Marina Fiesta is just steps from the Marina Golden Zone. You'll find fine dining, world-class shopping, and sizzling nightlife. If you have privacy and relaxation in mind, don't worry. You can do as much, or as little, as you want.
- Marina Puerto Los Cabos. The Marina at Puerto Los Cabos is the Gateway to the Sea of Cortez and the world’s finest sport fishing grounds.
- El Arco. One of Mexico’s most famous natural wonders – this distinctive rock formation is located at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
- Whale Watching. Whale watching season in Los Cabos is between the end of December through March.
- San José del Cabo. A colonial city located at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula.
- Distance from the Airport: 32 km – approximately 30 min