This impressive all-inclusive beachfront resort from La Colección is located in the exclusive gated development of Cabo del Sol, home to one the world’s top golf courses and privileged with a secluded and serene beach, known for its exceptional snorkeling.
Start dreaming of an upscale experience filled with extraordinary moments. Luxury accommodations with stunning views, world-class dining, a unique pampering experience at SOMMA Wine Spa, swimming pools with different ambiances, direct access to a pristine beach and plenty of things to do in Los Cabos, will help make your destination wedding an unforgettable reality.
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa is located 10 minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas and just 30 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport.
The Best Parts of Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos
- Ping-Pong Table
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Poolside Bar
- Pool Bar
- Fitness Centre
- Hot Tub
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Spa & Wellness Centre
- Golf Course (within 1 km)
- Theme Parties
- Viña del Mar. The colors and aromas that linger on after our buffet breakfasts are a pleasure filled with sensations that will prepare you for your activities each day. Open for breakfast. Dress code is casual.
- Peninsula. Ocean front views and relaxed environment are the perfect combination to savoring the delights of a buffet breakfast, an International menu for lunch and the best dishes of the Asian gastronomy by night. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress Code is casual.
- La Cevicheria. A charming corner offering you a relaxed ambiance, perfect for sampling the delicious specialty fish and seafood dishes. Open for lunch. Dress Code is beach attire.
- The Grill. So that you don’t miss even a moment of fun or relaxation, The Grill awaits you in the pool area with a delicious menu of hamburgers, hot dogs and burritos. Open for lunch. Dress code is beach attire.
- Blu. For lunch, delight your palate with a celebration of the best ingredients the Pacific with crisp, vibrant flavors. On select nights, join us for dinner as we take the same inspiration from the sea and combine it with Mediterranean influences for a meal to remember. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
- Rosato. The highest expression of the gourmet cuisine with an Italian twist, which also offers wonderful international creations for a fully enjoyable experience. Open for dinner only. Dress code is resort elegant.
- La Bodega. Discover the unique flavors of an Argentine barbeque grill at La Bodega. Open for dinner only. Dress code is casual.
- El Mexicano. All the flavors and colors of traditional Mexican cooking make this restaurant a real delight. Open for dinner only. Dress code is casual.
- Sushi Sky Lounge. Perfect for a casual gathering, with remarkable views and signature beverages. Open for dinner only. Dress code is casual.
- Coffee Corner. Offering a variety of premium house coffee and daily snacks in a cozy ambiance with computers for your convenience. Featuring Starbucks beverages ($). Dress code is casual.
- Tapas Bar Fire Pit. A bar located around a fireplace, set against the moon and the sea, spiced up with exquisite tapas, local and imported drinks and live music. Dress code is casual.
- Lobby Bar. Tranquility, elegance, warm service, superb views of the Sea of Cortes and a range of drinks to enjoy. Dress code is casual.
- Black Lemon Disco Lounge. A new disco lounge to enjoy signature beverages and the best music led by our resident DJ. Adults only. Dress code is resort elegant.
- Bikini Bar. Swim up bar with signature beverages. Adults only. Dress code is beach attire.
- Mojito Bar. A selection of the best and most creative mojitos. Dress code is beach attire.
- Cigar Bar: Located at the fifth floor, bar service, and a collection of Cuban Cigars ($). Dress code is casual.
- Martini Bar. A place to meet before heading for a great dining experience. Dress code is casual.
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- First-class gourmet cuisine with nine buffet and à la carte restaurants
- Two theme parties a week
- Seven bars including the new Black Lemon Disco Lounge
- Room service 24/7
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Coffee Shop with a wide variety of gourmet sandwiches, fine pastries and Starbucks coffee ($), work stations with personal computers are available
- Six swimming pools and 4 Jacuzzis
- Exclusive SOMMA Wine SPA, unique in Mexico and one of only 7 in the World offering treatments based on wine-therapy
- Modern Fitness Center with Kinesis
- Facilities for social or business events
- Fiesta Kids Club (ages 4-12, open from 9:00am to 5:00pm, daily
- Baby Sitter services on request ($)
- Outdoor terraces for private events.
- Romance specialists available to coordinate special celebrations such as weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, etc.
- Concierge services.
- Grand Club section with private lounge and amenities
- Car rental on site.
- Secluded beach, offering great snorkeling experiences
- Pool and beach bar service.
- Private beach cabañas for rental
- Rated one of the top best golf hotels in the world outside the US (Golf Digest)
- State of the art meeting facilities with capacity of up 1,100 people
- Recently renovated rooms and lobby bar, with great views to the Sea of Cortés.
- Weekly activities with entertainment for everyone.
- Gift shop (open from 7:00a to 23:00 hours)
- Safety Deposit Box- Laptop Safe
- Iron - Ironing facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Cribs Available
- Work Desk
- Shower - Bathtub
- Toiletry Amenities
- Premium Furnishings
- Bathrobe - Slippers
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Seating Area
- Private Entrance
- LCD- Plasma - Flat Screen TV
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Mini Bar - Tea- Coffee Maker
- Balcony - View (Sea, Garden, Landmark, etc)
- Cabo del Sol Golf Course
- Cabo San Lucas downtown
- Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall
- Marina Cabo San Lucas
- El Medano Beach
- 30 minutes from “SJD” International Airport.