Experience an unforgettably romantic escape to Secrets Aura Cozumel. Nestled on a beautiful white sand beach, just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, this all-suite resort is the only adults-only property on the island. Indulge in Unlimited-Luxury® featuring limitless access to gourmet restaurants, 24-hour room and concierge service, elegant accommodations, and more.
Ideal for honeymooners and couples seeking an intimate getaway, Secrets Aura Cozumel boasts a private stretch of beach with wait service, four pools, a swim-up bar, and an outdoor Jacuzzi. Near to Cozumel’s main coral reefs, this resort offers extraordinary snorkeling experiences, and other daily activities such as non-motorized watersports, hobbie cats, and kayaks. A scuba diving center is also on-site. Keep in shape with the fitness center, or indulge in a sensual massage with your loved one at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia®.
When the sun goes down, the fun is just getting started at Secrets Aura Cozumel. Enjoy unlimited dinning access to four a la carte restaurants, including gourmet French cuisine from Bordeaux and seafood specialties at Oceana, as well as a buffet. Refreshing cocktails are served at five bars and lounges, such as the Desires Music Lounge. Take advantage of the Sip, Savor, and See Dining Experience to visit nearby participating resorts for dinner. Additional nightly entertainment includes live music, theme parties, and live performances.
Unwind in a spacious, romantic suite featuring a daily refreshed minibar, a private balcony or terrace, and other premium amenities. Unlimited-Luxury® boasts 24-hour room and concierge services, complimentary WiFi, and turn-down service. For a truly exceptional experience, upgrade to the Preferred Club which offers personalized check-in, private access to a pool, and exclusive access to the Preferred Club Lounge.
Honeymooners receive the Secrets Eternity Honeymoon Package complimentary when booking the minimum required room category for a minimum of 7 nights. This package includes sparkling wine, fresh fruit and flowers in room upon arrival, breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning of stay, a tension release massage for two, a private beachfront dinner, and more (restrictions apply). For destination weddings, guests have their choice of a few packages including the Secrets Wedding in Paradise Package complimentary when booking the minimum required room category for a minimum of 7 nights.
The Best Parts of Secrets Aura Cozumel
- Beach and water volleyball
- Aqua aerobics
- Hobie cats
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving
- Live music
- Nightly entertainment
- Theme parties
- Golf nearby
- Market Café – Local and international cuisine served buffet-style for breakfast and dinner.
- Windows – Local and international favorites served a la carte in an oceanfront setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Oceana – Seafood cuisine served a la carte in an oceanfront setting, ideal for a romantic dinner.
- Barefoot Grill – Grilled specialties and snacks served poolside or by the beach for lunch.
- Bordeaux – French cuisine served a la carte in an elegant, romantic setting.
- Coco Café – Premium coffee and deli snacks, as well as late night bites.
- Gohan Sushi Bar – Japanese cuisine and sushi served a la carte.
- White sand beach aside stunningly turquoise waters
- Four pools and a swim-up bar
- A main pool with four slides
- An outdoor Jacuzzi
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia
- Fitness Center
- Tennis court
- A private pier and other breathtaking wedding locations
- 5 restaurants and a café
- 5 bars and lounges
- Dive shop
- 226 elegantly appointed suites
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- 24-hour room and concierge service
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room and concierge service
- Air conditioning with individual control
- One king bed or two double beds
- Complimentary WiFi with Unlimited Connectivity
- Daily refreshed minibar with soft drinks and beer
- Daily maid service
- Premium bath amenities
- Turn-down service
- Private balcony or terrace
- In-room safe
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Cozumel Country Club- 18-hole, 72-par golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus Design Group.
- San Miguel – The downtown area of Cozumel is one of the most popular sites on the island.
- San Gervasio – Mayan archeological site featuring the ruins of San Gervasio.
- Chankanaab National Marine Park – This National Marine Park is part of a protective land for flora, fauna, and marine life.
- Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience – Available at the nearby Sunscape Sabor Cozumel.