Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, an all-adult, all Preferred Club, AAA Four Diamond resort in the Riviera Maya, offers guests extra attention with its unique, concierge-style setup. Intimate, villa-style surroundings set the tone for achieving ultimate rejuvenation and were designed to inspire the experience-seeking traveler.
Guests are treated to elegant accommodations, styled with enhanced Preferred Club amenities and Mediterranean-inspired décor. Savor international cuisine at five gourmet restaurants and delight in health-conscious meal options, including gluten-free, sugar-free, vegetarian and organic selections. Enjoy complimentary greens fees at a nearby championship course, partake in a digital photography class, unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia, or spend a night out with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience. The Unlimited-Luxury® journey continues with on-site cultural experiences, enriching classes and complimentary Unlimited Connectivity – a new way to stay in touch at the resort with free WiFi, free calling and more. Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun – where rejuvenation and enrichment meet intimate charm, all for you. Rejuvenate. Enrich. Inspire. Infused with romance, Secrets Capri is the perfect setting for the most special of events.
Couples can celebrate marital bliss, say “I do” or “I still do” with a package designed to ignite romance. Lovers will be wooed by the classical Mediterranean architecture, hacienda inspired accommodations, and magnificent sea views. A truly romantic and luxurious getaway beckons.
The Best Parts of Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
- Complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Golf Course
- Water aerobics
- Library & billiard area
- Dance lessons
- Spanish classes
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Beachfront spin classes
- Interaction with the on-site Mayan Village
- Interactive cooking classes
- Massage classes
- Digital photography technique
- La Riviera. Continental and Mexican cuisine served buffet style for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Himitsu. Specializing in a fusion of a la carte Pan-Asian and Hibachi delicacies for dinner.
- Portofino. Explore the flavors of the Mediterranean and Italian à la carte cuisine for dinner.
- Seaside Grill. Located directly on the beach, offering a light snack to a full meal during the day and à la carte Caribbean steakhouse at night.
- Oceana. Fresh seafood presented in a quiet and romantic seaside setting for dinner.
- Cactus Club Ceviche & Taco Bar. Located beachside, offering several varieties of ceviche as well as fish and shrimp tacos for brunch and lunch.
- Coco Café. Serves premium coffee, teas and pastries.
- Welcome cocktail and cool towel
- Free WiFi and international calling
- A private concierge on call 24/7
- Gourmet dining at five on-site restaurants and a café
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Choice of mood setting turn-down service
- Unlimited premium drinks at four bars and lounges
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Day and nighttime activities and entertainment
- Pool and beach concierge
- Vanishing edge dual-temperature pool (heated during winter)
- 1,000 feet of powdery white beach
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor lounge area
- Fitness center
- Complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya
- Non-motorized water sports
- Access to Preferred Club privileges
- All taxes and gratuities
- Elegant accommodations w. stunning views
- Four-poster king-size bed
- Private, furnished terrace or balcony
- Marble bathrooms w. jetted whirlpool bathtub, separate shower & vanities with phone & sound speaker
- Complimentary wireless internet w. unlimited connectivity
- Bathrobes & slippers
- 27” flat-screen satellite TV
- Air conditioning w. in-room climate control
- Sound system w. in-house music channels
- CD/DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily refreshed mini-bar
- Concierge on every floor
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock with mp3 player docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary newspaper in suite daily (English or Spanish)
- Cenote Route. A route through the Yucatan Peninsula found near Cancun and Puerto Morelos that contains cenotes, or sinkholes, that are colorful underground marvels.
- Fishing in Puerto Morelos. Located between Playa Del Carmen and Cancun, a quaint fishing village with exceptional deep sea fishing and enormous catches.
- Puerto Morelos. Puerto Morelos is known for its fun beachfront restaurants, bars & lounges.
- The Palancar Reef. The Palancar Reef is located in Cozumel and is an enormous reef that you can explore with snorkels.
- Downtown Cancun. This exciting area is near the Cancun hotel zone, where you are just steps away from Cancun’s most popular sites.
- Playa del Carmen. Originally a small fishing town, now Playa Del Carmen is a bustling tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
- Cozumel. Cozumel is a conveniently-located destination for scuba diving and snorkeling on the Palancar Reef.
- Chichén Itzá (Mayan Ruins). These Mayan ruins include several restored ancient structures, pyramids and excellent views. Chichén Itzá is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
- Cobá (Mayan Ruins). is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
- Xcaret Eco-Park. Learn about Mayan culture and enjoy family activities at this ecological/archeological theme park.
- Tulum (Mayan Ruins). These Mayan ruins are located in the one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of Caribbean Sea from cliff-top
- Xel-Ha. Visit Xel-Ha to enjoy this aquatic adventure through a natural aquarium of lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
- Distance from the Airport: 35 miles from Cancun International Airport