Experience a unique and luxurious getaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa! Nestled on a white sand beach, just south of Cancun, this all-inclusive resort offers a fabulous vacation experience for couples and couples with children. Guests take advantage of elegantly-appointed accommodations, unlimited reservation-free dining, complimentary WiFi throughout the resort, and amazing facilities and entertainment. Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa treats every guest like royalty.
This extraordinary property features beautifully decorated accommodations. Each of the guestrooms and suites feature a spacious bathroom with fabulous amenities, a private balcony or terrace, and a stocked minibar. For adults seeking a truly remarkable stay, the Hideaway at Royalton offers a luxurious, adults only experience. A hotel within a hotel, the Hideaway at Royalton offers private butler service, personalized check-in/check-out, upgraded room service, luxury in-room amenities, and private access to lounges and pools. All guests can feel pampered at the luxurious spa at Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa. Here, guests can enjoy a variety of relaxing massages, treatments, and services.
Guests of Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa can lounge aside any of the shimmering pools or the pristine beach which features white sands and stunning Caribbean waters. Daily activities including windsurfing, snorkeling, hobie cats, and other non-motorized watersports. Children can enjoy the kid’s club which offers captivating, supervised fun for younger guests. Nightly entertainment features live music, performances, and more.
Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa boasts unlimited reservations to nine gourmet restaurants, including outstanding Tex-Mex cuisine at Armadillo and familiar Italian comfort-food at Grazie Italian Trattoria. Guests can also enjoy authentic steakhouse cuisine at Hunter Steakhouse and gourmet Japanese favorites at Zen. Throughout the property, guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails at 12 bars, including three swim-up bars directly in the pools.
Aside from being a fabulous honeymoon destination, Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is also a great choice for a destination wedding.
Imagine yourself at Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
The Best Parts of Royalton Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Children’s activities
- Fitness center
- Hobie cats
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized watersports
- Paddle boats
- Spa services
- Gourmet Marche – International and local cuisine served buffet-style.
- Zen – Japanese cuisine and fresh seafood served a la carte.
- Hunter Steakhouse – Authentic steakhouse cuisine served a la carte.
- Grazie Italian Trattoria – Well-known Italian comfort food in an open air design.
- OPA! Mediterranean Cuisine – Stylish and modern restaurant serving delicately prepared dishes.
- Armadillo – Tex-Mex cuisine served a la carte.
- The Beach Club Grill – Caribbean cuisine served a la carte.
- Agave – Mexican cuisine and gluten-free selections.
- Score Sports Bar & Lounge – Pub and grill specialties.
- 1183 accommodations
- 12 bars
- 11 pools
- 9 restaurants
- 24-hour concierge service
- Beauty salon
- Currency exchange
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Kids’ club
- Laundry services
- Meeting room
- Private beach
- Swim-up bar
- Teen club
- Tennis courts
- Tour desk
- Wedding site
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Balcony or terrace
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee and tea maker
- Electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite television
- Turndown service
- Playa del Carmen – A popular tourist attraction with pristine beaches, amazing restaurants, and world-class shopping.
- Xcaret – Experience the Mayan culture at this ecological/archeological theme park.
- Chichen Itza – The most impressive of all the Mayan Ruins, named one of the new 7 wonders of the world.
- Puerto Morelos – Known for beachfront restaurants, lounges, and bars.