The Occidental Tucancún (4-star) hotel (belonging to the Barceló Hotel Group) is a magnificent holiday hotel located on an idyllic Caribbean beach with white sand and crystalline water, just a few miles from the lively city of Cancun. Its 336 fully-equipped rooms and suites include full service and impressive views onto the Caribbean and the Nichupté lagoon. Guests who choose to explore the surrounding areas of Cancún are just a few minutes from the nearby Del Rey archeological area, where there are incredible, perfectly-preserved Mayan ruins.
The Best Parts of Occidental Tucancún
The hotel offers a full program of daily activities and night time entertainment run by a professional dance company. Sports lovers have fully equipped facilities where they can practice tennis, aerobics, water aerobics, volleyball, basketball, badminton, table tennis, water polo, and darts.
- Mirador Restaurant: The main restaurant in the complex offers guests a full buffet with a different theme every night, for your palate to enjoy a variety of flavors. You can also enjoy excellent views of the Caribbean Sea
- La Claraboya Restaurant: Offering delicious oriental style dishes, as well as fish and seafood, with beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Mexico Lindo Restaurant: In this restaurant, guest can discover the delights of excellent and incomparable Mexican cuisine, with a la carte dinner service.
- La Trattoria Restaurant: Come and enjoy the best Italian specialty dishes in our restaurant with a la carte service.
- Airport transfer ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning and ironing
- Disabled friendly
- Family rooms
- Central a/c
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Tourist information in the hotel
- Babysitting services ($)
- Banquet and meeting rooms ($)
- Business center ($)
- Fax and photocopying service
- Barbershop/beauty salon
- Souvenir shop
- Suites with VIP service
- Taxi service at the hotel
- Medical services
- Barceló Tours
- Wedding packages
- Romantic dinners on the beach ($)
- 2 beds (6.5 x 4.5 ft) or one bed (6.5 x 6.5 ft)
- Room service ($)
- Wi-Fi (additional charge applies)
- Air conditioning with individual control
- LCD TV with cable
- Safety Deposit Box
- La Isla Shopping Mall: the largest shopping mall in the area with aquarium, cinema, and an large variety of shopping options.