An oasis nestled on Cancun’s famous shores, where the warm waves of the Caribbean splash against sugary sand, Moon Palace Cancun will resonate in your memories and capture your heart.
Here, the simple elegance of old Mexican hospitality shines brightly, reflected in the smiles of guests, the kindness of staff, and the exquisite interlaced pools, all among swaying palms, butterflies and tropical blooms.
Enter your guest room and feel the refreshing breeze glide over your private balcony. A double whirlpool tub and 24-hour room service makes your guest room enticing. Seven glimmering pools with outdoor whirlpool tubs and swim-up bars, 12 exceptional restaurants and endless other activities entertainment lure you to explore the resort grounds.
The All-Inclusive Features offer the exhilaration of enjoying whatever you want, whenever you want it – fine dining, premium wines and spirits, water sports, nightly entertainment – without hesitation. A Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course beckons to golfers with challenging terrain and breathtaking scenery. A luxurious spa tempts you with massages, facials, hydrotherapy, and an abundance of other treatments to relax and invigorate. Explore accommodation types at the Moon Palace Cancun:
Superior Deluxe Resort View
Take in panoramic views of the resort from your private balcony, then come inside to unwind in your private double whirlpool tub. Designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants (4-17 year old).
Superior Deluxe Garden View
This stately oasis with accents overlooks Moon Palace Cancun’s lush and tranquil garden. It’s designed for up to 4 guests, including children ages 4-17, and boasts a private balcony, king or double beds, indulgent double whirlpool, Smart TV with YouTube, vTuner and Weather Channel, our lavish Palace signature amenities, world-class spirits, and daily-refreshed mini bar, among other posh conveniences.
Junior Suite Golf Course
Golfers and non-golfers alike will appreciate our Junior Suite with a spectacular view of our 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature gold course. Designed for 2 adults, this guestroom also features a double whirlpool tub, separate seating area and large screened terrace. And to help you get around, you’ll have the use of your own, personal golf cart.
Senior Deluxe Ocean View
Whether from the guestroom, everyone will love this spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea. This guestroom is designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants (4-17 year old). In the Sunrise section of the resort, the balconies also include a comfortable hammock for enjoying the ocean view.
*Hammock available only at Sunrise section.
Superior Deluxe Ocean Front
Relax and unwind to the calming sound of surf wafting through your balcony door. The Superior Deluxe Ocean Front room features spectacular view of the turquoise Caribbean waters. This guestroom is designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infant (4-17 years old), comes with private balcony, king bed or two double beds, Smart TV with YouTube, vTuner and Weather Channel, double whirlpool tub, and our luxurious in-room amenities featured in all Moon Palace guestrooms and suites. A fully-stocked mini bar is also available in the room in case you want to relax with a cocktail.
Take your vacation to a whole new level. These special guestrooms designed for 2 adults feature an abundance of additional resort amenities, two (2) 25 Minute Massage at the Beach/Spa/Treatment rooms (location varies per resort), private candlelight dinner and more.
Take your pursuit of wellness to a new level. Our wellness suites offer a King, or two double beds, direct access to an exclusive Wellness Area pool, special room service menu with healthy options, access to aqua spinning bikes and a private instructor, and more.
The second you walk through the door, you’ll know you’ve arrived. Relax in your tastefully appointed living room, where comfort and luxury peacefully coexist. Check out the ocean views from your private balcony, before strolling into the bedroom. Even with a king size bed, and double whirlpool bath, the room feels spacious and airy. Speaking of spacious, behold the massive walk-in closet, immediately next to a two-sink vanity and marble bathroom. And yes, that is a second private balcony off the bedroom, replete with hammocks for swaying in the gentle ocean breeze.
Family Superior Deluxe
Bring the family, with these two connecting Superior Deluxe Garden view rooms. One room has a king bed, and the connecting room has two double beds and fully stocked mini-bar offering Hershey’s milkshakes, juice, soda, water, and snacks. Both rooms boast a double whirlpool tub, and welcome amenities for families.
Two Bedroom Presidential Suite
This chic, courtly, and comfy two-bedroom suite is perfect for family and friends. Its elegantly laidback décor is ideal for lounging around, and sharing in unforgettable memories. Guests will surely enjoy the in-room double whirlpool tub; the sleek dining and bar area stocked with world-class wines and spirits; and the lavish living room area replete with state-of-the-art technology and entertainment options. Outside this spacious private haven, guests will relish the majestic ocean view and sweet breeze from their private balcony. Max Occupancy: 6 guests, including children & infants.
The Best Parts of Moon Palace Cancun
- Freestyle pool
- Swim-up bars and double whirlpool tubs
- 1 kids pool including a kids splash zone water park
- The Playroom Kids Club (kids ages: 4-12)
- FlowRider Double Wave Simulator
- Fitness center
- Yoga & pilates
- Meditation garden
- Miniature golf - 18 holes
- Beach soccer, beach volleyball, pool volleyball
- 3 lit tennis courts
- 1 basketball court
- Bicycles, billiards, ping pong, table games
- NOIR Nightclub
- Wired Lounge
- Awe Spa
- Children’s playground
- Daily activities & nightly entertainment
- Outdoor stage for evening shows
- 1 water slide
- 1 outdoor pool
- Dive tank/scuba diving demonstration
- Water sports marina
- Outdoor stage for evening shows
- Daily activities
- Weddings office
- La Gondola: Located adjacent to the lobby bar serving international buffet for breakfast and Italian cuisine à la carte for dinner.
- Momo: Located adjacent to the lobby serving Asian cuisine à la carte, sushi, and teppenyaki for dinner.
- Bugambilias: Located in the central lobby serving international buffet for breakfast and lunch and Mexican buffet for dinner.
- Palapa Pier 8: Located poolside serving international buffet for lunch and seafood à la carte for dinner.
- Palapa Asadero: Located poolside serving international buffet for lunch and grill à la carte for dinner.
- Bistro: Open 24 hours serving coffee, pastries, crepes, and paninis.
- Pepe’s Pizza: Brick oven pizza.
- Lobby Bar: Bar, snacks, and live music.
- Los Columpios Bar
- VIP Lounge Bar
- Sky Bar: Molecular drinks
- El Manglar: Located in the central lobby serving international buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Arrecifes: Located in the central lobby serving Brazilian steakhouse cuisine à la carte cuisine for dinner.
- Caporales: Located in the central lobby serving Mexican cuisine à la carte cuisine for dinner.
- Palapa Delfines: Located poolside serving items from the grill for lunch and dinner.
- Palapa Pelicanos: Located poolside serving pizza and salads for lunch and dinner.
- The Pub: Bar
- Sweet & Coffee: Coffee, crepes, and pastries
- Riviera Maya: International buffet for breakfast and lunch, and Mexican cuisine à la carte for dinner.
- Trattoria: International buffet for breakfast and lunch, and Italian à la carte for dinner.
- 19th Hole Bar: Bar and snacks
- La Palapa Bar: Bar
- 24-hr room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bell staff service
- PCs for Internet use
- Wedding services ($)
- Beauty salon ($)
- Spa boutique ($)
- Doctor on-call 24 hours ($)
- Dry cleaning & laundry service ($)
- Gift shop ($)
- Jewelry store ($)
- Palace Vacation Planners ($)
- Taxis available 24 hours ($)
- Cribs & rollaway beds (upon request)
- Wheelchairs (upon request)
- Currency exchange
- Ice machines
- ATM machine
- Complimentary self parking & valet parking
- Palace Rent-A-Car ($)
- Shuttle to Moon Spa & Golf Club Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course ($)
- Nanny service ($)
- Turndown Service
- Liquor dispenser
- Red wine upon arrival
- Smart TV
- CHI Bath amenities
- Chi Hair dryer & flat-iron
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Digital safe (laptop size)
- Individually controlled AC
- Coffee maker
- Lavazza coffee
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock
- Iron & ironing board
- Additional amenities for Concierge level