Nestled on Cancun’s finest stretch of private beach, the Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun offers the best of both worlds with award-winning luxury that transports the soul to pure relaxation, yet equally stimulates with its proximity to the area’s vibrant culture and entertainment.
Novice and nuanced couples alike can warm up the fall and winter chills with a romantic getaway to the oceanfront resort. All 602 suites offer spacious luxury and feature breathtaking ocean views, bringing glimpses of sea and sand at every turn. Décor is warm yet refined, naturally complementing the setting. The resort features an authentic Mexican ambience, creating a true destination getaway complete with the luxurious comforts of warmth, graciousness and style.
The property features a 40,000 square foot “Gem Spa,” which boasts stunning, sophisticated design and innovative treatments inspired by gemstone therapy. The Gem Spa features 26 treatment rooms including two spa master suites with hydro massage tubs and color therapy, one VIP spa couples suite with a double Jacuzzi tub and steam room and two shiatsu and Thai massage rooms. The spa’s 10-step hydrotherapy ritual purifies the body and soul through contrasts of warm and cool temperatures combined with high and low water pressures.
A gorgeous beachfront in framed by tropical palapas along the sand and a lagoon-like pool. Six restaurants offer dining options perfect for special occasion or any occasion. These include the AAA Five Diamond award French-Mediterranean Le Basilic, the oceanfront fresh seafood restaurant Isla Contoy, and the authentic and stylish La Joya. Local Mexican flavor is infused in the ambience nightly with traditional Mariachi singers serenading at sunset in the lobby.
The Best Parts of Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
- Gem Spa
- Water Sports
- Local Attractions
- Le Basilic. The AAA Five Diamond serves French Mediterranean cuisine. The live piano music makes for an unforgettable experience.
- Isla Contoy. Authentic and delicious fresh seafood is served under a palapa overlooking the breathtaking Caribbean Sea.
- La Joya. Guests can enjoy the renowned authentic Mexican cuisine and also experience a memorable tequila tasting!
- Vina Del Mar. Famous for its Champagne Breakfast buffet along with a daily spread of delectable a la carte selections.
- Coral Cafe. European style bistro offers gourmet pastries and light meals that can be enjoyed daily.
- Bikini Bar. The outdoor oasis features a wide selection of domestic and international drinks as well as a tasty menu and small bites.
- Room Service. Guests have the option of an extensive and delicious in-room dining menu available 24-hours.
- 87,000 sq. ft. of Function Space
- Five Restaurants
- Four Bars
- 24 Hours, In-Room Dining
- 40,000 sq. ft. State-of-the-Art Gem Spa
- Coral KidZ Club (ages 3-12)
- Fitness Center
- Lagoon-like Swimming Pool
- Business Center
- Grand Club Level
- King Size or Double Bed Jr Suites
- Sunken Living Room
- Private Step-Out Balcony
- Wireless Telephone
- Satellite TV with Music Channels
- Night Amenities
- In-Suite Dining Available 24-Hours
- In-Suite WiFi
- Alarm Clock
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Electronic Safety Box
- Double Vanity Bathrooms
- Hair Dryer
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun is located in the heart of the hotel Zone, walking distance to the main shops and restaurants.
- Isla Mujeres: Just a quick 20 minutes boat ride will have you at one of the main attraction of the destination, Isla Mujeres.
- Maya Museum: 10 minutes away by car.
- Airport: 20-30 minutes