Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
Avenida Paseo de los Pescadores S/N
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur
Set in the exclusive community of Puerto Los Cabos, Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort offers adults a stunning getaway in Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. The striking views of native flora and fauna and miles of unspoiled beachfront of the Sea of Cortez delivers romance. Surrounded by mountains, the Baja desert and two golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman, guests will enjoy all the Unlimited-Luxury® privileges they deserve.
The resort is ideal for weddings and honeymooners with 500 spacious suites each with a private balcony or terrace, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini-bar, a Secrets Box for private in-suite dining and more. For added luxury, 150 ocean view suites are reserved for Preferred Club with access to additional privileges including a private lounge, upgraded amenities and mini-bar service, pillow menu, outdoor Jacuzzi and a host of other extras. Unlimited-Luxury® continues throughout the resort where guests are treated to limitless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits at elegant restaurants, bars and lounges. Begin your new life together or write the next chapter in a storybook tropical setting. Choose from an array of romantic honeymoon and anniversary packages – each thoughtfully designed to make the most of your special time together.
Start your Secrets Honeymoon Registry to provide wedding gift ideas to friends and family so you can get a relaxing couples massage, an exciting excursion, a romantic dinner on the beach and so much more! Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort – Secluded. Stunning. Splendor.
- Manager’s cocktail party
- Beach walks
- Beach volleyball
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Rifle shooting tournaments
- Archery tournament
- Shuffle board
- Giant chess
- Tennis court & tennis lessons
- Golf putting green
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
- Water volleyball
- Cooking, dance, massage & Spanish lessons
- Theme nights
- Market Café. A buffet-style international restaurant; show cooking experience with theme stations.
- El Patio. Savor Mexican à la carte cuisine in a traditional authentic ambience.
- Himitsu. Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian à la carte specialties.
- Seaside Grill. Located by the pool with an ocean view presenting a delicious international menu for lunch and grilled specialties for dinner.
- Oceana. Fresh seafood presented in a stunning seaside setting.
- Portofino. Enjoy delectable Italian à la carte cuisine; featuring a wine cellar.
- Barefoot Grill. Enjoy light lunch specialties in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting.
- Coco Café. Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
In Room Amenities
- Daily refreshed mini-bar w. beer, juice, soft drinks & water
- 24 hour room service
- Private, furnished terrace or patio
- Spacious bathroom with shower
- Jacuzzi for two in every room
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- TVs w. USB access
- Air-conditioning and fans with in-room climate control
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee maker
- Exterior “Do Not Disturb” light with interior on/off switch
- Balcony door detector with A/C off switch
- Intelligent energy saving sensor
- iPod dock/alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Hair dryer and vanity mirror
- Full body sized mirror
- Pillow menu available
On Site Amenities
- 24-hour front desk & concierge services
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited connectivity
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- Computers w. internet access
- Shopping galleria
- Gift shop
- Signature shop
- Jewelry shop
- Cigar shop
- Entertainment palapa
- Wedding gazebo
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia
- Laundry services
- Car rental
Nearby / Recommended
- Marina Puerto Los Cabos. The Marina at Puerto Los Cabos is the Gateway to the Sea of Cortez and the world’s finest sport fishing grounds.
- El Arco. One of Mexico’s most famous natural wonders – this distinctive rock formation is located at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
- Eight Championship Golf Courses. Eight nearby championship golf courses challenge you on courses designed by world famous golfers including Jack Nicklaus, Roy Dye, Tom Weiskopf and Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Courses include: Cabo Real Golf Course, Cabo Del Sol, Raven, El Dorado, Palmilla, Querencia, Club Campestre San Jose and Puerto Los Cabos.
- World-Class Sport Fishing. Located in the Sea of Cortes and Pacific Ocean, Puerto Los Cabos provides some of the best charters in the world for sport fishing.
- Whale Watching. Whale watching season in Los Cabos is between the end of December through March.
- San José del Cabo. A colonial city located at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula. A charming and picturesque mission town with a distinct 18th century atmosphere.
- Cabo San Lucas. Located at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula, Cabo San Lucas is often called “Cabo” and is known for its sites, whale watching, shopping, nightlife and deep-sea fishing.
- Cabo del Este. Cabo del Este is an area known for its luxury, spectacular views and real estates.
- Todos Santos. Located 46 miles north of Cabo San Lucas, this colonial town is known for its cultural history and proximity to the beach and surf.
- Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos. Swim with the dolphins at one of the most exclusive Dolphin Centers in the world located in the Marina at Puerto Los Cabos, within walking distance of the resort.
Distance from the Airport: 30 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport