Via S. Chiara, 26 - 84010
Behold the five-star luxury of Villa Cimbrone, an elegant hotel set in the breathtaking beauty of Italy's Amalfi Coast. Relax in tranquil gardens or look out over the hotel's vast terraces for romantic panoramic views of a countryside so idlyllic, it was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The accommodations at Villa Cimbrone will make you feel like Italian royalty, with rooms and suites accented with elegant antique furnishings dating back to the 17 and 1800s, vaulted cielings, large fireplaces and palatial bathrooms. Combined with every modern comfort and amenity you'd expect from a five-star hotel, the Villa Cimbone is a romantic dream come true for your honeymoon in Italy.
Relax and enjoy the romance of a honeymoon in Italy's Amalfi Coast, by just taking in the view from the hotel's elegant terraces and walkways, or set off on adventures ranging from trekking, climbing and watersports to great golf, helicopter rides or sightseeing at historic Italian regions like Pompeii and Naples. The most incredible romantic getaway in Italy that you could ever dream of is waiting to be discovered at Villa Cimbrone.
- Horseback riding
- Free climbing
- Excursions by car, boat and helicopter
- Restaurante Il Flauto di Pan. With a Michelin Star under its belt, Il Flauto di Pan serves world-class cuisine and an enormous list of fine wines, capturing the passionate Mediterranean tradition. Eat in the elegant indoor dining room or outside on the garden patio to enjoy the warm breeze. Restaurante Il Flauto di Pan is perfect for a romantic honeymoon dinner in Italy. Whenever possible, the organic ingredients are sourced from Villa Cimbrone's own gardens for dining as fresh and vibrant as it gets.
- The Wine Cellar. Covering several floors with wines from white to red and from local to international, The Wine Cellar offers excellent dining along with wine tasting courses taught by true experts in the art.
- Bar "La Veranda." From the fresh cocktail to a peaceful after dinner, the hotel Bar offers a nice atmosphere to relax, and look out over the fantastic Amalfi coast.
- Bar “Balcone di Lucille.” Situated next to the Terrace of Infinity, the Bar "Balcone di Lucille" is the ideal place for a snack and a drink. Bask together in the beauty and romance of Italy, surrounded by the perfumes and colors of the hotel's gardens.
In Room Amenities
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Safe deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Telephone direct line in bedroom
- LCD TV/Sky System
- Laptop connectivity
On Site Amenities
- Fitness center
- Massage service
- Belvedere Terrace
- Laundry/pressing service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Transfer service
- Weddings at Villa Cimbrone:
The Villa Cimbrone's expert wedding planners will work with you to design a ceremony and reception where everything is absolutely perfect. Each event is completely personalized, but the Villa's wedding specialists will take care of every detail with no stone unturned. From the flowers and photography to the music, makeup and even marriage technicalities like paperwork, every aspect is addressed with the utmost care and highest level of service.
The food and wine is top-notch, and the setting makes for an affair that your guests will treausure forever. The lucky couples who wed at Villa Cimbrone begin their lives together with nothing but wonderful memories of the most exciting day of their lives. The event hall accommodates up to 150 guests, but you can marry in a wide range of locations, from terraces overlooking the sea to colorful garden courtyards. Couples who want to have it all to themselves can even reserve the entire hotel for their special day.
Contact [email protected] to begin planning the wedding of your dreams at Villa Cimbrone.
Nearby / Recommended
Distance from the Airport: 64 km from the airport in Naples