Overlooking the lagoon on one side and the canal on the other, Luna Hotel Baglioni is everything a honeymooner would want in a 5-star Venice hotel: flawless service, romantic ambiance, and a quiet location just steps from major sites like the Grand Canal and Piazza San Marco.
Dine in the intimate on-site Canova Restaurant to experience fine Venetian dining and world-class wines in a charming, classical atmosphere, then ride through the canals led by a stripe-shirted gondolier. Visit Piazza San Marco, Venice's largest and most famous plaza and one of the most important in Europe. Stroll across the canal on the historic Rialto Bridge and watch the gondoliers float by, or walk the canal-side street markets for produce, local crafts and other goods.
Book one of their Baglioni Suites for views of the sun setting over Venice from your own rooftop terrace. For couples seeking unabashed luxury in one of Europe's most romantic cities, Luna Hotel Baglioni gives you a sweet slice of breathtaking. Call 888-717-6873 to find out about current promotions!
The Best Parts of Luna Hotel Baglioni
- Canova Restaurant. Fine Venetian dining in an intimate, five-star setting. Open for lunch 12:30-2:30 and dinner from 7:30 to 10:30.
- Caffe Baglioni. Sip and snack in luxury, with glorious canal views and attentive service.
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers
- Wedding services
- Multilingual management & staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Onsite Bar
- Laundry facilities
- Onsite Restaurant
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (add'l fee)
- Meeting/conference room
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access (add'l fee)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour room service