Welcome to Verona, a multifaceted city where the aristocratic charm of the Scaliger architecture evokes pictures of past times.
The reinterpretation of this territory and all its secrets led to birth of the “Lords of Verona Luxury Apartments,” a more than successful attempt to give the urban tradition an elegant, yet fresh and joyful look.
The structure is located in Piazza dei Signori (also called Piazza Dante), one of the most evocative spots in the city and a meeting point for tourists and young people, who have fun here singing, playing and dancing. An historical and artistic location that’s surrounded by a romantic atmosphere, it's loaded with features that make it a perfect place to visit for couples on honeymoons.
Honeymooners will be delighted by a stay on the magical suites of the luxury condotel. The building combines a new and an ancient soul, able to mix the most modern demotic technology with the classicism of Palazzo della Pietà, a tower of the XIII century formed by large blocks of marble (from the external ring of the Arena that toppled during an earthquake in 1117) that were also used in the construction of the Verona Arena. You'll feel right at home in downtown Verona.
The Best Parts of Lords of Verona
- AL POMPIERE: Typical trattoria located 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel
- ANTICA BOTTEGA DEL VINO: A typical Italian trattoria with the best selection of wine in town, 6 minutes walking distance from the hotel
- LOCANDA 4 CUOCHI: Really close to the Arena, beautiful trattoria 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel
- OSTERIA PONTE PIETRA: Beautiful restaurant with amazing terrace with view on the river 8 minutes walking
- Fast Wi-Fi
- ViPet, all that's necessary to make your four-footed friends happy
- Public parking in the immediate proximity
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Kettle and tea bags
- Espresso with selection of different Italian coffees