More Berlin Activities
There are many other things to do in Berlin that couples love. In a city like this, the list could go on for days! Here are just a few of our favorite picks:
- ROMANCE IN THE PARKS: Horseback riding or a walk around the park in Groenwald.
- ICE SKATING: Find ice skating rinks in Treptow Kopenick, Horst Dohm Stadium. Those who like to dance on skates can do so on certain nights of the week in the Essporthalle Hohenschonhausen.
- CASTLE COUNTRY: Visit a castle or a palace. Charlottenburg, Hanboldt and Klein-Glienicke Palaces are just a few of the elegant buildings to see.
- CATCH A GAME: Watch ice hockey at the Erika Hess Eisstadiou, or a football game at one of several venues.
- TRAILS GALORE: Go trail riding in Havelland.
- LAKESIDE GOLF: Play golf at one of the sporting clubs in Bad Saarow.
- SOAK THE DAY AWAY: Luxuriate in a thermal bath in Bad Saarow.
- FLOAT & RELAX: Float in waters of the Dead Sea at Tranx or at Float Berlin.
- BLOOMING BEAUTY: See the Berlin Botanical Garden.
- CATCH A FISH: Go fishing in Lake Glienicke.