Joyce Hotel by Astotel hits all the right notes and is the perfect home for your honeymoon in Paris. The décor is modern and yet classically charming, with bright and airy rooms that are spacious as well as beautiful. The ambience hits all of the right notes, as only the French can.
The hotel’s location is also ideal-- it is located in the bohemian chic neighborhood of Montmartre, with world-class French restaurants, shops and the sites of Paris just steps from your door. The neighborhood has all of the charm without the stuffiness of some of Paris’ other locals.
The Joyce also excels in hospitality—the hearty breakfast includes all you need to fuel a day in the City of Lights and is free of charge when you book through their website (www.astotel.com). The hotel also includes snacks in the lounge from 1PM-2AM for all guests, to provide the perfect aperitif before (or after) a romantic night out. They go above the normal call of hospitality, and even offer those snacks for free at their other hotels located throughout Paris, which is a perfect break as you hit the hotspots. To top off the delightful experience, the staff is warm and knowledgeable, with a charm that will make your honeymoon home a haven in the busy city.
Joyce Hotel by Astotel is a refreshing culmination of style and service, with a reasonable price on top!
The Best Parts of Joyce Hotel
- Various Buffets - Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we offer you a varied buffet combining balance and pleasure that will satisfy children and great gourmands alike!
- Balance Buffets - Scrambled eggs and cooked ham, or cream cheese and smoked salmon? A desire for fruit and lightness? Sweet or savory tooth? At Astotel, no need to choose! After waking up, treat yourself to our healthy, fresh products at will.
- Gourmet Buffets - Gourmands are not forgotten at Astotel! Assorted cold cuts: Parma ham, rosette, Bacon, Mortadella ... not to mention a wide selection of French cheeses: Bleu de Bresse, Tomme de Savoie, Normandy Camembert or Brie de Meaux ... It only remains to make you happy!
- French Touch - And because Paris would not be Paris without its famous bakeries: in the morning you'll find on your buffet table and assortment of quality pastries: croissants, pains au chocolat, apple turnovers... Not to mention the soft and crunchy baguette which you can accompany with jams, hot drinks and fresh fruit juices.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hours Reception
- Multilingual Staff
- Open Bar
- Free Soft Drinks Minibar
- Various Buffets
- French Newspapers
- Self Service Laundry
- Free under 2 years
- Standard Singles Room, Standard Double Room, Standard Twin Room, Superior Double Room, Superior Twin Room, Suite
- Air Conditioning
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Flat Screen Televisions
- Room Service
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- iPod/iPhone Dock
- Ideally located at the crossroads of the theater district, Place St-Georges, and the "hot-spots" of the fashionable South Pigalle neighborhood