Honeymoon & Romance Packages at St. George’s Caye Resort
Honeymoon Package Details
Honeymoon Package Overview
St. George’s Caye Resort offers three Honeymoon-in-Paradise packages that include your room, meals, and a variety of activities and extras to make your Belize honeymoon even more special.
- All packages include:
-Breakfast, lunch, and 4-course dinner daily on our covered oceanfront dining porch
-Coffee, tea, and fresh squeezed juice delivered to your veranda every morning (for cabanas only)
-Unlimited use of kayaks, windsurfing boards, and Hobie Cat sail boats – including free instruction
-24/7 access to saline swimming pool, including free Try SCUBA in the pool
-Complimentary use of snorkel gear for snorkeling off beach/dock
-Airport transfers – from and to the airport (or any Belize City location)
-First rum punch on the house every day
-Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
-Valet luggage service for arrival and departure
-Wireless internet access in lounge and outdoor dining porch
- ROMANCE AT THE REEF is available for 4 nights or longer in an Overwater, Oceanfront, or Garden Cabana, or Lodge room, and also includes a private dinner at a romantic outdoor setting, guided snorkel trip for 2 over our bountiful coral reef system, and $100 Resort Credit to use as you wish at St. George’s.
Romance at the Reef package starts at $731 per person.
- HONEYMOON WITH REGISTRY is available for 4 nights or longer in an Overwater, Oceanfront, or Garden Cabana, and also includes fresh tropical flowers in your cabana, a Private Dinner at a romantic outdoor setting, and we provide you with list of available services and activities that your guests can give you as wedding presents (mainland excursions, spa treatments, snorkeling and diving, etc.).
Honeymoon with Registry package starts at $716 per person.
- ULTIMATE BELIZE HONEYMOON PACKAGE is available for 5 nights or longer in an Overwater, Oceanfront, or Garden Cabana, and includes Belizean artisan chocolates in your cabana, a bottle of chilled Champagne, a Private Dinner at a romantic outdoor setting, a 1-hour Swedish Massage or 1-hour Deep Tissue Massage for the Bride, guided snorkel trip for 2, and lunch on our sandbar in the ocean – the ultimate date – rum punch and local beer included. Also includes your choice of a fun excursion:
-“San Pedro Slam” – full day to shop, visit galleries, gift shops, beach bars/restaurants on Ambergris Caye
-Full-day guided cave tubing and zip-lining in the jungle
-Full-day jungle adventure to the Lamanai ancient Maya Ruins
Ultimate Belize Honeymoon package starts at $1,405 per person.
- Package Terms:
-All rates are in US$ and per person based on double occupancy; tax is additional
-Any package may be extended – receive 50% off the room rate after 7 nights!
-All activities are subject to weather
-Your reservation can be confirmed with a deposit equal to 30% of your total package cost
- The Lodge at St. George’s Caye Resort. Our guests get to know each other while sharing meals and stories on the outdoor dining porch overlooking the ocean (for honeymooners we also offer private moonlit dinners on one of our docks, on the beach, or in our lush gardens).Meal plan is included in all honeymoon packages (regularly $60pp/day) and features made-to-order breakfast, lunch, and 4-course dinner daily. Also includes coffee/tea and juice delivered to your cabana every morning and juice and water with meals. Dietary restrictions/allergies will be happily accommodated.
In Room Amenities
- Queen or King size bed
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling and floor fans
- Stocked mini-fridge/mini-bar
- Private bathroom with shower, soaps, shampoo, conditioner
- Individual safe for your valuables
- Mosquito net over bed
- Beach towels
- Personal hammock and chairs on the front porch
- Daily housekeeping
On Site Amenities
- Saline swimming pool
- Beach with chairs and hammocks
- Lounge with full bar
- Covered oceanfront dining porch
- Windsurfing equipment
- Hobie Cat sailing boats
- Ocean swimming
- Gift shop
- Beach volleyball
- Fishing off docks
- Dive shop and certified dive instructors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lounge and outdoor dining porch
Nearby / Recommended
- Belize Barrier Reef: The coral reef system, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is home to more than 500 species of fish, as well as sea turtles, dolphins, spotted eagle rays, andnumerous invertebrates.
- The Blue Hole: A Mecca for SCUBA enthusiasts, the Blue Hole is a sink hole located within the Lighthouse Reef Atoll that spans 1000 feet in diameter and measures 408 feet at its deepest point. Discovered by Jacques Cousteau in the early 1970s, the Blue Hole is a natural masterpiece to behold.
- St. George’s Caye Aquarium: The only other business on our island, this small aquarium run by a father and son team is only $5 US for entry and lets you get a first-hand look at Belize marine life rehabilitation.
Distance from the Airport: 20 minute van ride followed by 20 minute boat ride, transfers provided.
Submit a comment
Chance of Rain84°/72°
Chance of Rain86°/73°