Chabil Mar, Maya for “Beautiful Sea”, is The Only Guest Exclusive Resort of Placencia, Belize. A boutique resort of 19 Villas and a Honeymoon Suite, Chabil Mar is situated on over 400 feet of gorgeous oceanfront and a stroll along the beach from Placencia Village Center (the closest full service resort to the Village) where our guests can partake of the Village restaurants, shops and nightlife at their leisure. At Chabil Mar each villa on this lushly landscaped property is uniquely designed and furnished, appointed with original artwork, and feature excellent views of the Caribbean from personal verandas. In addition, two infinity beach-side pools, nestled in lush tropical gardens, grace the property.
Intimate open-air al fresco beach-side dining at Café Mar or on the private pier is a hallmark of the Chabil Mar experience. Chabil Mar gives new meaning to table with a view. You choose: The beach, your veranda, The pier, or a candlelit table beneath a black velvet star scattered sky? This is room service and al fresco dining re-defined! Our entire property is your kingdom; you choose where and when you will dine.
Privacy, luxury accommodations, access to all of Belize's adventures, and our premier location, result in a one-of-a-kind “Barefoot Luxury” Resort adventure vacation. Planning a destination wedding or honeymoon? As a boutique guest exclusive resort, we are uniquely positioned to create your dream destination wedding or honeymoon. Whether an intimate affair for the two of you or reserving the entire resort as your private oasis for just your guests and family, our on site wedding planner is available to serve up that one-of-a-kind experience!
Guest-Centric exclusive service in barefoot luxury, all just five minutes from Placencia Village in the World's Best Kept Secret . . . Belize. This is Chabil Mar!
Click the image below for a virtual tour of the resort:
The Best Parts of Chabil Mar Placencia
- Exploring Placencia Village on one’s own leisure
- Afternoon or overnight private island parties
- Flats and deep water fishing
- Exploring Maya archaeological sites
- World–class diving/snorkeling
- Howler Monkey Jungle Tours
- Hiking in the World’s only Jaguar Preserve
- “You Catch It...We Cook It” sea-to-table meal
- Cafe Mar Beachside
- Your Villa's Personal Veranda
- On the Pier under the stars
- Kaleidoscope Bar & Lounge
- "You Catch It - We Cook It"
- Private Chef, Serving Staff and Custom Menus
- Outdoor Grills
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two Beachfront Modern Infinity Pools
- Full Concierge Services On Site
- Kaleidoscope Seaview Bar and Lounge
- Café Mar – our Exclusive Beach-side Restaurant with Tropical Outdoor Seafront Dining
- Free Resort–wide Wireless Internet
- Bicycles, Paddle Boards and Kayaks – Complimentary
- Complimentary Evening shuttle service to and from Placencia Village
- Private Seafront Pier for Dining, Relaxation and Sunning Lounges
- Room Service
- Gift Shop
- 400ft of Premier Beach with Cushioned Lounges
- Lush Tropical Landscaping
- Picnic Area and Outdoor Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Space, Family Games, Book and DVD Video Libraries
- On–site Golf Cart Rental
- Approximately 950 square feet of Living Area
- Multi Zoned Air Conditioning
- Personal Veranda facing the Caribbean for dining and relaxation
- Luxury 400TC Linens
- Luxury Heavyweight Bath and Pool Towels
- Turkish Robes
- Hairdryers, Iron and Ironing Board
- Eco Friendly Luxury Bath Products
- In Villa Free Wireless Internet
- Modern fully equipped Kitchens, Flat Screen TV with Cable and DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer and Dryer
- International Telephone
- In Room Safes
- If being close or in the Village of Placencia is valuable to you on your Belize vacation, Chabil Mar is an ideal location in the Village - Close enough to enjoy it with as little as a stroll along the beach, but far enough to maintain your privacy while you lounge at one of two infinity pools or on the beach.
- Miles of natural sandy beach, a virgin mangrove–fringed lagoon, a wonderland of coral–studded cayes just off-shore, nearby jungle rivers (home to the howler monkey) and pristine rainforests, Garifuna, Creole and Maya cultures and ancient ruins, all within a short tour away, make Placencia Village the ideal location for the adventure traveler.