Belize Ocean Club Adventure Resort is situated on the beautiful Maya Beach, just a short journey away from the quaint village of Placencia and all the activities Belize has to offer. This PADI 5-Star Dive Resort is perfectly located for access to both jungle and ocean adventures. Complete your vacation experience by seeing the stunning Belize Barrier Reef, Mayan Mountains or simply lounging by our incredible pool and its tropical swim-up bar. Utilize the complimentary kayaks, paddle boards, volleyball net, and other beach toys for a day of fun in the sun.
Indulge in delicious cuisine at either of the on-site restaurants, 16 Degrees and Latitude Beach Bar. Enjoy a large selection of popular favorites and authentic Belizean dishes.
After a day of adventure, live in luxury with our unique all-suite experience. Every room at Belize Ocean Club is an expansive suite with a living room, kitchen, dining area, private bedrooms and bathrooms, and a water-view balcony (sunset or ocean). Suites are one or two bedrooms and equipped with oversized private seaside balconies. It's the Caribbean resort of your dreams.
To ensure you don't have a worry in the world, choose one of our vacation packages. From a simple meal plan to the Belize Adventure Package to the Honeymoon Package, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for! And if you don't? We're happy to make a custom vacation package for you! Our romantic honeymoon package will make you both feel as special as your wedding day itself. Imagine a beautiful, luxurious resort; a long, manicured beach; a large swimming pool; attentive service; relaxing spa; and delicious cuisine.
The Best Parts of Belize Ocean Club Adventure Resort
- Scuba Diving
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Paddle Boarding
- Beach Volleyball
- Zip Lining
- Cave Tubing
- Horse Back Riding
- Explore Mayan Ruins
- Jungle Waterfalls
- Jaguar Preserve & Monkey River
- Latitude Beach Bar Nestled under thatched palapa roofs right on the beach, enjoy lunch, afternoon snacks & poolside drinks
- 16 Degrees Restaurant Dine on local, fresh cuisine while you take in breathtaking views of the Placencia Lagoon and Maya Mountains. Enjoy breakfast, sunset happy hour, dinner and drinks.
- 2 full service restaurants
- One of Belize’s largest swimming pools
- A/C & WiFi throughout resort
- On-site concierge
- Welcome drink
- Free parking
- Private beachfront romantic moonlight dinners
- Complimentary water sports
- Complimentary bike rentals
- Complimentary shuttle transfers
- Wedding planning services
- 24 hour security
- 1 & 2 bedroom suites available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor
- complimentary purified bottled water
- coffee maker
- hair dryer
- flat screen TV with premium channels.
- One Bedroom Suite: King Bed, En-suite bathroom with shower/tub, large balcony with ocean or lagoon (sunset) view, full kitchen stocked upon request, large open suite with dining and living area, travertine marble floors throughout, Air conditioning and fan in each room.
- Belize City International Airport is just a short non-stop flight away from many North American cities. See more information HERE. You can also find daily flights from Belize to other countries in Central America, such as Guatemala & Mexico. When booking your international flight, we recommend arriving to Belize City no later than 3:45 PM, as the last flight on Maya Island or Tropic Air to Placencia departs at 5:00 PM.
- Once in Belize, we recommend taking the 35-minute flight to Placencia, the location of our hotel. Tropic Air and Maya Island Air have multiple daily flights. We will be pleased to book for you. Belize Ocean Club Adventure Resort is just a 15-minute drive north from Placencia Airport via our complimentary transfer service.