Buccament Bay Resort, created by Harlequin Hotels & Resorts, is an all-inclusive luxury resort on the south-west coast of St Vincent. Located 90 miles west of Barbados with averages of 27°c and eight hours of sunshine, St Vincent is an authentic Caribbean escape, and the pearl crowning a gorgeous chain of 32 islands and cays called St Vincent & the Grenadines - otherwise known as the “Jewels of the Caribbean”.
Within the resort’s charming village-style design, a variety of quality cuisine and dining options offer all inclusive indulgence, whilst guests are spoilt for choice by a unique range of top class amenities, many associated with famous names.
The Harlequin Performing Arts Academy gives guests of all ages and abilities the chance to receive coaching in voice and performance, guided and encouraged by stars and professionals of the West End and Broadway.
On the theme of stars, the Harlequin Sports Academy includes the Liverpool FC International Academy Soccer School, Pat Cash Tennis Club, and the Buccament Bay Resort Cricket Academy in association with the WICB. All provide interactive, challenging and fun coaching programmes for all standards and abilities.
Stunning resort features - like infinity pools set before a beautiful white sandy beach meeting the warm, turquoise Caribbean Sea - compliment the accommodation types, which typify the Harlequin standard of style and comfort.
Beyond, the resort is cradled by lush green mountains and vibrant rainforest, which serve as an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt tropical treasure.
Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.
The Best Parts of Buccament Bay Resort, St. Vincent
- Pool, beach and spa
- Diving and watersports
- Sports and fitness
- Sunset Cruises
- Harlequin Performing Arts
- HQ Café: Expertly trained baristas create the perfect brews from espressos to lattes
- Ginger & Co.: Highlighting the essence of Japanese cuisine with sushi and sashimi dishes
- The Bay Beach Club: Situated overlooking the pools to the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond. Offering casual and all day dining.
- Safran: An innovative fresh approach to Indian cuisine offering bowls of frangrantly spiced curries with natural herbs and spice blended and served in simple stylish manner.
- Jack's: Serves local seafood and the finest cuts of prime succulent steaks prepared with expert culinary precision, flavored with exotic spices and cooked on wood burning grill in the open kitchen.
- Bamboo: This barefoot chic restaurant offers an escape from the tropical sun to relax and enjoy the magnificent oceanviews. The pizza oven provides delicious Italian stone baked pizzas.
- Meals & snacks at all the restaurants and cafes
- Guests enjoy soft drinks and selections by the glass, from a fine list of spirits, wine and beer. Additionally, selected premium wines may be purchased
- Bottles of water, soft drinks and beers in roomfridge
- All non-motorized watersports ie: kayaks, sailing, glass bottom boat trips, use of snorkeling equipment
- Sunset cocktail cruise with punch cocktails and canapés
- Group tennis, cricket & football coaching
- Singing and acting classes at the Harlequin Performing Arts Academy
- Supervised friendly football games at scheduled times when there is no instruction
- Use of tennis courts, basketball court and cricket nets when there is no instruction
- Harlequin Fitness Center
- Evening Entertainment
- Fridge, espresso machine & tea maker
- Ipod docking station, free high speed wireless internet access, direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Electronic safe, UK sockets, adapters for other plug types are available upon request
- Turndown service, hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Minibar with water, beers and soft drinks
- Air conditioning, widescreen TV with 60 digital TV channels and 12 music channels
- Supremely comfortable beds with cool cotton bed linen, spacious elegant bathroom with power shower, super soft towels, sumptuous bathrobes and Molton Brown bathroom essentials