Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Sandals Regency La Toc is considered the “Emerald of the Caribbean”, as it boasts some of the most spectacular acreage in St. Lucia. Nestled between a pristine crescent-shaped beach that stretches for a lingering half-mile, and 210 acres of verdant coral cliffs and rolling fairways, this glamorous resort shines like a jewel.
Whether you choose a luxurious suite just steps from the beach, or a stunning private villa perched on a bluff above the ocean, Sandals Regency La Toc will make your romantic getaway one to remember for a lifetime.
With the best beaches, water sports, incredible dining, top shelf drinks, luxurious accommodations, and unmatched service, it’s no wonder Sandals Regency La Toc won the 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and St. Lucia’s Leading Spa Resort from World Travel Awards. Give us a call at 888-247-3449 to speak to consultant about current special promotions, and reserve your place in paradise!
- Unlimited Scuba Diving
- Golf Club
- 3 Pools & 2 swim-up pool bars
- Hobie Cats
- Scuba Pool
- Fitness Center
- Beach Volleyball
- Board Games
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Nightly Entertainment
- Piano Bar
- Live Bands
- Lover’s Night
- The Pavilion. This lavishly decorated open-air restaurant serves delectable fare from morning to night, along with breathtaking views of the ocean.
- La Toc. World-class French cuisine and fine wines served in an elegant setting, and perfect for a romantic evening.
- The Pitons. Enjoy authentic St. Lucian cuisine in this rustic open-air restaurant, allowing for cool breezes and ocean vistas to compliment the spices of the Caribbean.
- Armando’s. Set atop Sunset Ocean Bluff, and next to a charming waterfall, this fine-dining Italian restaurant serves the flavorful dishes of the Campania region.
- Kimonos Oriental Cuisine. Far East cuisine is cooked Teppanyaki-style and served up right before your eyes in this vibrant cliff-side restaurant.
- Neptune’s. Amongst casual European elegance, the Neptune-blessed cuisine highlights the best in Mediterranean fare right on the beach.
- The Cricketer’s Pub. An authentic English pub perfect for casual dining, drinks and dessert.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria. Unique local ingredients make this brick-oven pizzeria a guest favorite for casual dining.
- Soy Sushi Bar. Fresh sushi made-to-order and served in this unique Asian-inspired atmosphere.
- Candlelit Dinner. Private dinner for the two of you is available on the beach, in the garden or on your terrace.
In Room Amenities
- Oceanfront Suites
- Private villas available
- Top-tier suites include butler service
On Site Amenities
- Set on 210 acre estate along a half-mile beach
- 9 fine dining options are included onsite
- 9-hole golf course on property
- Oceanfront Suites
- 12 additional restaurants at nearby Sandals
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 Exchange Program in Saint Lucia
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village
- 3 pools, including the island's largest
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
The honeymoon of your dreams begins with Sandals, where luxury is included.
Enjoy all the perks of our Honeymoon Packages, including our luxurious Love Nest
Suites, where chilled sparkling wine will be waiting for you to toast your
future. Romance awaits with a flower petal turndown service, then a cozy
breakfast in bed. Sandals is the place for romantic beginnings.
Sandals offers fully customizable destination weddings followed by a dream
honeymoon, seamlessly blended in one luxury-included package. Take advantage of
our on-site wedding coordinators, who will help you plan the wedding of your
dreams from start to finish. Wedded bliss awaits at Sandals.