St. Kitts Nightlife
Sunsets are king in St. Kitts, an island renowned for beauty more than wild nights out. That’s not to say there isn’t plenty of excitement to be had in the evenings over a frosty tropical drink or with music and dancing. Your best bet is to stay close to Basseterre and Frigate Bay area, where most of the bars and nightclubs are found. Virtually all of the hotels and resorts have a bar or lounge that range from lively fun to quiet intimacy with some form of entertainment.
- MONKEY BAR, Basseterre. This friendly bar for locals and visitors alike serves up great drinks, and Friday night’s are when the fun kicks in with thumping music and non-stop dancing. Address: Frigate Bay Phone: (869) 465 8050
- OCEAN TERRACE INN’S FISHERMAN’S WHARF, Basseterre. Beautiful views of Nevis, Basseterre’s harbor and the south-east peninsula create a gorgeous backdrop for a relaxing evening alone together or sharing a drink with new friends. Address: Fortlands Phone: (869) 465-2754 Website: www.oceanterraceinn.com
- BOBSY’S BAR AND GRILL, Frigate Bay. Both indoors and outside, evenings come alive with nightly karaoke, dancing and live entertainment on weekends. Address: Frigate Bay Road Phone: (869) 466-6133 Website: www.bobsysbarandgrill.com
- HENRY’S NIGHT SPOT, Basseterre. Dancing, drinking and entertainment has been the order of business at this capital city hot spot on weekend nights for more than 20 years. Address: Dunns Cottage Lower Cayon Phone: (869) 465 3508
- ROYAL BEACH CASINO, Frigate Bay. Clearly you are lucky at love, so try your luck at the huge casino at the Marriott Resort! Private salons are available for serious gamblers, but for everyone else, there are slot machines, croupier tables and the works. Address: 858 Frigate Bay Road Phone: (869) 466-1200 Website: www.marriott.com