Experience the award-winning honeymoon luxury of Sandals with special offers from Honeymoons.com, where you can book the same romantic dream getaway for less than half the price! Sandals South Coast is a stunning, majestic, award winning beachfront resort within a 500 acre nature preserve. Three distinctive European villages including French, Italian and Dutch are placed along a unique 2-mile stretch of beach where you can view the sunrise and sunset every day.
This beautiful property includes a grand piazza with bistro’s, café’s, restaurants, bars, and Jamaica’s largest swimming pool. Join us around the bonfires at night or slip off to your own secret spot.
Sandals provides you with more quality inclusions than any other resort. From the best beaches, motorized watersports, incredible dining, top shelf drinks, luxurious accommodations, and unmatched service, why it’s no wonder this is the 2014 Trip Advisor’s Traveler’s Choice award winner. Sandals South Coast is the true Luxury All Inclusive. Call us for current special promotions at 888-247-3449, and reserve your place in honeymoon heaven before another couple beats you to the pearly gates!
The Best Parts of Sandals South Coast
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Swimming and Soaking in 4 Pools & 4 Whirlpools
- Fitness Center
- Beach Volleyball
- Board Games
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Nightly Entertainment
- Piano Bar
- Live Bands
- Giuseppe’s. Casual candle light dining at this cozy Italian restaurant can be found indoors or out as you are tempted with old world Tuscan recipes.
- Jasmine’s. For a casual dinner is special, not only because of the intimate ambiance, but the exquisite Pan Asian flavors accenting your every moment.
- Café de Paris. A superb café with chic décor, beautiful flowers and the scents of amaretto, hazelnut, chocolate, vanilla is all yours at this Parisian-style patisserie.
- Eleanor’s. Authentic West Indian dishes and wonderful, warm Caribbean Hospitality.
- Bayside Restaurant. Delectible seafood or surf and turf, whatever your pleasure you’ll enjoy both the menu and the views.
- Blue Fields Beach Club. Just steps from the beach, this traditional Jamaican fare is set outdoors featuring a beachside grill in the French Village.
- Neptune’s. Casual European elegance, the Neptune-blessed cuisine highlights the best in Mediterranean fare right on the beach.
- Candlelight Dinner. Private dinner for the two of you is available on the beach, in the garden or on your terrace.
- Luxury All Inclusive Resort
- Unlimited fine dining at 7 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Unlimited Beringer® wines
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Unlimited scuba diving
- Set on a two mile beach with views of sunrise and sunset
- Two swim-up pool bars
- 6 full-service bars
- Stay at One, Play at Three exchange privileges
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- Separate Scuba Pool
- All beachfront rooms
- Balconies or walk out patios
- Butler service in select categories