With 150 bright, airy suites and an elegant colonial island design, the all inclusive Couples Sans Souci resort knows that there are no shortcuts on the road to paradise. Every detail is attended to, from the ocean views to the woven furniture adorning the suites. Soak in the nearby mineral springs, enjoy spa treatments at a private Cliffside cabana, then dine al fresco and dance to live music. From the secluded setting to the attentive and courteous staff, Couples Sans Souci impresses.
Couples Sans Souci is designed with romance in mind. The proof? They have their own specialized “Romance Concierge” who is a local expert in all things romantic in Jamaica and Ocho Rios. From the best couple’s activities to the most romantic restaurants, the Romance Concierge can help any kind of couple design their vision of the perfect honeymoon trip.
For those who are still yet to tie the knot, their Cliffside gazebo is the perfect place to say “I Do,” and for those who have already said their vows, it’s the perfect place to make a blissful post-nuptial escape. Honeymoon, anniversary, vow renewal, you name it – when you’re looking for romance in Ocho Rios, Couples Sans Souci is where it finds you.
The Best Parts of Couples Sans Souci
- Palazzina: A cosmopolitan bistro serving breakfast, lunch and dinner at a table inside, or on the romantic outdoor terrace.
- Beach Grill: Casual beachside grill and bar for lunch.
- Bella Vista: Casual dinner restaurant by the beach (at the same location as the Beach Grill. It’s a romantic torch-lit setting in the evening, serving Jamaican food by the beach.
- Casanova: An international menu with Caribbean flair and an elegant setting make Casanova perfect, especially on a perfect night seated at an outdoor table. Romantic dining is their specialty. After all, Casanova restaurant was named for one of the world’s most legendary lovers.
- Private Beach Dinner: Dine with just you, your bride or groom, the sound of the sea and the sky above you. Enjoy a world-class meal in candlelit seclusion, with your toes in the sand and hearts in your eyes!
- In Suite Dining: Select from Jamaican and international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Soups, salads, tea, coffee and desserts round out the room service selection.
- 3 restaurants
- 6 Bars
- 3 pools
- Natural mineral pool
- Shuttle to shopping area
- Complimentary excursions
- All-suite hotel
- Air conditioning
- Large ceiling fans
- Wooden balconies w. lattice railings
- Minibar replenished daily
- En-suite safe
- MP3 player/iPod hookup
- Satellite flat screen TV
- Luxurious Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Hair dryer
- Shower or bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Full room service menu
- Nightly turndown service
- Additional amenities in premium suites