Make Negril's Seven Mile Beach your home at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa. Nestled into a beach rated one of the best in the world, Beaches Negril is an all-inclusive honeymoon wonderland where outdoors blends with in, taking the beauty of Negril and tying it in seamlessly with the hotel property's stunning "island chic" design.
The location puts you close to all the action of Negril and the surrounding area, but with so much entertainment and so many activities on the land and sea, Beaches Negril gives you everything you need without ever having to leave!
After exciting honeymoon days, the Red Lane Spa is a perfect place to find sanctuary. Their "Scents of Love" Couple's Massage is an intimate sensory experience for couples to bask in the warmth of love and let all their tension wash away, featuring romantic lighting and warm oil massages along with your choice of invigorating sensory experiences.
Beaches Negril is all inclusive bliss in the sizzling Caribbean, where the best of Jamaica is brought right to your doorstep.
The Best Parts of Beaches Negril Resort & Spa
- Hobie Cats
- Paddle boarding
- Banana Boat
- Guided tours and excursions
- Evening entertainment and more!
- The Mill Designed to look like a sugar mill overlooking the pool The Mill is a casual place to sit down for hearty Jamaican specialties cooked to order.
- The Venetian Enjoy Italian cuisine in the stunning circular dining room with great ocean views. Open for dinner, it's great for couples and families seeking the balance of a fine-yet-casual meal with a distinctively elegant garnish.
- Kimonos Japanese cuisine in a dining room bursting with Oriental accents. The Teppanyaki tables put the chefs right in front of you for a wonderfully engaging dining experience.
- Arizona's Serving merican fare like burgers and fries by day, and Tex-Mex by night, Arizona's is your source for southwestern sustenance during your stay at Beaches Negril. Enjoy the adobe atmosphere and desert decor while you watch the fun at the nearby on-site waterpark.
- Bar B Q Park Casual eats like wraps, snacks and jerk chicken are the fare here, enjoyed on their outdoor patio or right on the beach.
- Cafe de Paris This is THE place for Parisian-style coffees and sweets.
- Dino's Pizzeria Wood-fired pizzas served in their open-air patio and cabana dining room, complete with salty sea breezes.
- Stewfish Caribbean seafood on the sand is the specialty at Stewfish, where you can grab a table right on the beach.
- Private Candlelit Dinner Enjoy a romantic evening just for two, with dinner served on the beach, in the garden or right on your own room's terrace. This intimate experience is must-do for at least one evening during your honeymoon stay. (Additional fees apply)